CASE 12

📣LEIGHTON📣
"Do you always get scared like this over Insidious?"I ask.

Spencer pushes me hard and I laugh."No need to get embarrassed, Princess".

Our movie night had been a complete success in my eyes.We watch over 6 movies.And it was fun as hell.She got to choose three and I got to choose three.

Though I had no idea she was terrified of clowns.Or that she hated horror movies.The whole time she always cuddled up in my arms trying to hide.

It was fucking cute.
She drove me crazy and she didn't even know it yet.

And with our last movie done it put us at 2am.Peak time for her sleep as she would call it.But I didn't want to go to sleep yet.

I wanted to keep being around her you know?

"You know you being scared of clowns is kinda funny".She glares at me before shaking her head.

"Those things are evil.Who knows what they poison in those balloon.Or in the candy they give you"She responds.I start laughing and Spencer glares at me.

"It's not funny"she says crossing her arms.

"yea it is.You're so determined to tell me how scary clowns are".

"Is it their rainbow wigs what gives you nightmares?"I add

She climb on my lap and pushes me down so she's on top."This isn't funny!"She whines.

"Are you sure it isn't the coloring books they give out?Are you also terrified of coloring??"I tease.

She grunts and presses her hand down on each of my shoulders.
She leans down so noses were almost touching.

"If you get kidnapped by a clown I won't help you"."Really?".

She turns her nose up and says "Just because you're teasing me I'm just going to turn a blind eye".

"A blind eye princess?You're just going to let your girlfriend suffer?"."Yes".

I stare into her eyes and says "That's just wrong.If it were you, I would be fighting that clown".
"Yea?".

She leans forward staring at my lips.And this people is where I saw this taking a turn.

"you'd fight it for me?".I nod my head as she moves her hand behind my neck.

"Leigh".
"yea princess?".

"I want to kiss you".
"I want to fuck you".

Her eyes shift to lust and she crashes her lips on mine.I groan in the kiss as she deepens the kiss .Honey.

Her lips tasted like honey I couldn't explain it.But I wanted more.

"You remember when you said that I would know when I knew what I wanted?".

I nod my head and she cups my face."I don't..fully know what I want from us in a couple of days or even a couple of hours..But I know what I want right now".