CASE 39

💋SPENCER💋

I was impatient.

Especially when I knew that me and Leighton were at odds with each other.:So?I showed up at her house the next morning.

I knock on Leighton's door and she grunts."Ignoring me isn't going to do anything Leighton.Its only going to make me want to bother you more".

"What does leave me alone mean to you?"she says through the door.

"Keep bothering you till you forgive me".She grunts and says "Spencer.Fuck off".

I frown and Avery leans against the wall."I think you should go.This obviously isn't going to work".

I hold my head down and nod."Right".

I turn around and start walking downstairs.Of course I had good intentions of doing what I did.But I did break Leighton's promise.

And it's the principle.I don't heeak promises when it comes to Leighton.

Shes my everything and I decided that lied to her and going behind her back was the best idea.

That was in me.I look up to see Summer at the end of the stairs.

"What do you want?"I ask.Summer closes her arms and says "Come with me".

I look at her confused as she walks towards an empty room.I follow her inside to see if was actually a lounge area.

God this house is fucking big.I never had time to actually get a tour of this place and it was basically my third  home.

My eyes lock to movement in the back and I see Quinn getting up to walk over to us.

"I heard you got rid of Kai and his sister".

I nod my head and rub the back of my neck."Obviously it wasn't the right to do".

Summer raises her eyebrow and says "I think it was the perfect thing to do.Leighton simply isn't used to people actuallly showing that they can protect her.You show her that and she doesn't know how to act".

Summer walks over to her chair and motions me to sit down."Leighton just needs time alright?It  was a lot thrown at her.Im sure that she isn't really made..just it used to her having someone to protect her like that.Just give her some time and I think everything will be fine"

"So that is the way to get her attention".

Summer nods and says "But something tells me that isn't what you need to be focused on right now is it".

I glance up at her and I chuckle."Is it obvious"."You got family drama holding you back for coming giving into Leighton.I say you fix that first"Summer suggests.

I nod my head and Quinn smiles at me."I get why you did what you.Leighton is your everything.And if I were in the same situation,I wouldn't done the same thing for Summer".

"I'm sorry for Leighton's actions"I say.

"It's fine.I know that Leighton had good intentions of helping me.Me and Summer had a conversation.A real one"Quinn says.