CASE 31

📣LEIGHTON📣
"So if there was anyway you could make that happen it would be great".

I was calmly in the library doing my homework when that annoying fly comes over.

I guess I should stop calling her a fly because she was technically Princess' half-sister.

But she's still a cunt soooo I think I'll keep calling her that."Do I look like someone who gives out charity cases?"."Yes".

I give her an annoyed look and she smiles.

"I don't.You didn't make the team because of me.You didn't make it because according to Summer you have no fucking rhythm"I say.

Her eyes widen and I shoo her away."Now get out my face.Seeing you this much is making me sick to my stomach".

"You know you should really fix that mouth of yours"She says crossing her arms.

"Oh it's fixed.Perfectly fine and fixed".

Emilia glares at me as Drew walks over."I thought you would be here?"Drew says..

"God another bitch who won't leave me alone.Is it Bother the fuck out of Leighton day?"."Yes?"Drew asks confused.

I roll my eyes and look back down at my paper."I was just asking Leighton to put in a word for me so summer can put me on the team".

"Bitch don't you have no rhythm.I watched your tryouts myself".

At least there's something we can agree on.

I flip through my papers trying to ignore both of them.But god it wasn't working.

"This is so stupid!I did a great job.Summer said it herself"."She lied"we both say.

Drew looks at me and says "Look at us finishing each others-".-"Fuck off"I say cold.

She frowns and turns back to Emilia."The point is you were shit.So maybe.Just maybe you should give up.I think that would be the best thing for you".

"I think you should mind our own fucking business".

They start bickering as my phone buzzes.

Princess❤️❤️🥰:I need you.Im the fashion room on the second floor

I quickly start packing up and they turn to me."Where are you going".

"None of your fucking business.Both of you fuck off please"."You're such a bitch".

"At least she said please"Drew adds.

I glare them both and grab my backpack.I walk away without a single word and head to the fashion room.

i know this room.This was basically the hook up room for fashion students.

There were no cameras in there because most people did fitting in there.I get to the room to see it was a curtain blocking the window.

I open the door to see Spencer sitting down."If you were horny,you could've just told me, princess".

She turns around before rolling her eyes.I shut the door and lock it behind me.