EPILOGUE

24 years Later

LEIGHTON

"Mrs.Moreau?".

I look up from my phone and stand up."Principal Adel was it?".

The woman with brown hair and brown eyes smiles at me."Headmaster Adel.Is the right term but feel free to call me Layla".

I nod my head and look down at my watch."I'm sorry my wife is supposed to be here but she got stuck in traffic.We recently moved to London with our daughter".

Layla looks around and asks "Where is she?".

Just when I open my mouth,Spencer comes running in with our daughter right in toe.

Me and Spencer were always open when it came to our daughter.

Whatever she wants she gets.With my fashion line at its peak and Spencer's fashion agency on the rise,we had a shit ton of money to spend just on our daughter.

Spencer always says I spoil her rotten but how could I not?

She was an exact copy of Spencer.Brown hair and green eyes.Only difference is she had my facial features.She had her moms slight Italian Accent as well.

But she acted just like me.Which I could say was major points.

And even better?She was on the cheerleading team all through high school.A bet me and Spencer made when she became pregnant with her.

"Traffic really is a bitch here in London am I right?"She says smiling.

Layla walks over and reached her hand out."Headmaster Layla Adel.Its a pleasure to meet you Mrs.Moreau".

Spencer smiles and shakes her hand.Layla turns to our daughter and smiles.

"And your name is?".
"Emerson Moreau".

Layla smiles and says "Welcome to Callister Academy Emerson.We should be having a guide come here any minute-".

A girl with dark brown hair and the brightest blue eyes comes running in out of breath.

"Sorry aunt Layla.Knox was being a dic-".

She pauses and slowly turns to us."I'm sorry I didn't know you had company".

"It's fine Nadia.I actually wanted you to show our new future student around".

Layla motions over to Emerson who freezes in her spot.My eyes widen slightly as Spencer smirks at me.

Emerson clears her throat and says "E-Emerson Moreau".

Nadia smiles and says "Nadia Hassan.Its nice to meet you.Im a freshman here at Callister".

"Emerson here will be upcoming freshman next year with a major in Studio arts".

"Oh I'm a music major.Thats cool!"Nadia says happily.

Emerson nods her head frantically."How about we let you give Emerson a tour while me and her parents talk?".

"Of course"Nadia says.

She motions Emerson to follow her and starts walking.

Emerson gives me one last look and I give her two thumbs up.She blushes before walking out the hallway.

"Right so let's get down to the business shall we?Let me go get Emerson's records really quick".

i nod my head as Layla excuses herself."Did you see the way Emerson was looking at that girl?"Spencer asks excited.

"Oh yea.It seems like we will have a blooming romance on our hands"I say raising my eyebrow.

"Hey it can't be too bad.She's a Moreau after all.She doesn't chase,she gets chased".

"Oh like you"I ask amused.

"Don't even,Harper-Oh wait".

I flip her off as she laughs."Whose last name did you end up getting when we married?"."Yours"I whisper.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you baby?".
"Yours princess".

"Exactly.My main point that Moreaus are never the chasers"."well let's see what happens there then,won't we?".

We both smirk at each other as Layla walks back in.
————————————————

And that's a wrap on SWEET REVENGE!
Stay tuned for updates on all my latest books and teasers
Follow my tik tok too
@Diamondhearts01

My next GL ,Not So Sweet, will be a sequel to Sweet Revenge and  the next book for Hassan-Carrington stories!

It will follow the unexpected romance between Banks and Zoe's youngest daughter,Nadia Hassan as well Spencer and Leighton's daughter ,Emerson Moreau!