CASE 9

💋SPENCER💋
The next day-Fashion show

"Why are you on edge?"Zia asks.

I watch as Zia finishes Quinn's makeup and I look at the clock.The show started in about 49 minutes and we were still waiting for Carson to show.

Carson has always been the third person to me and Zia's friendship.

And whenever Quinn wasn't here in LA,she as our fourth.With Brown hair and Hazel eyes,Carson was breathtaking.

Of course she had a specific type that we didn't really understand.

I tilt my head and say "Because Leighton is acting weird"."And how is she actual going weird?".

I sigh and say "She isn't texting me".

"Does she always text you?".

I hand them my phone and Zia reads through the text.She slowly looks up and says "This girl is obsessed with you.Like a good obsessed.Didnt you say you always wanted a girlfriend like that?".

"Yea but-"."-No need to look any further"Quinn jokes.

"We aren't really dating".

They both look at each other.And I know what they are thinking.But it was the truth.

"of course you two aren't".

A knock of a door interrupts our thoughts.I get up and walk over to the door.

"Did someone call for a plus one to an amazing fashion show?"Carson asks.

She looks at me and her eyes go wide."Woah you look hot Penny".

I glare at her and say "Do not call me that".

She laughs and walks in.I shut the door behind her and I see Quinn stand up.

"All done?"I ask.

She nods her head and Carson gasps."Woah Quinn.You look beautiful".

Quinn blushes and says "Thanks Car".

"Great let's go because I am in desperate need of a drink".

"At the party"I ask Zia."Hell yea.Lets get a move on it".
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

📣LEIGHTON📣
I knock on Summer's door and she opens it abruptly.Once she sees my face, she frowns.

"What do you want"She asks.

"That's an amazing thing to ask someone who's nice enough to let you live in their house".

"Don't play the Saint bitch"She says crossing her arms.i roll my eyes and look around.

"So are you going to invite me in or am I just going to stand out here?".

She rolls her eyes but lets me in.She shuts the door and I walk over to her chair and sit down.