CASE 6

💋SPENCER💋
I had to pee.

After downing way too many shots and a bunch of water,I had to use the bathroom.

But this place was absolutely huge.So naturally I went upstairs to find one.I went into each door trying to find it.

When I finally did find a bathroom someone was getting railed.So yea.. not one I want to use.

So I keep going.

Finally I get to the last three doors and sigh in relief.One of these had to the bathroom right?

I open the first one and my eye go wide.

"Fuck that's it ..baby"Quinn moans softly.

Okay..Yea definitely don't think I should've seen that.I quickly shut the door before blinking slowly.

I just saw Summer going down on Quinn.But doesn't Summer have a boyfriend?

That asshole Arson.You know what..it makes sense

He is a dick.I go to the next room and open the door.

The name Leighton was in letters decorated on the wall above the huge master king bed.

Okay I'm sure Leighton won't mind me using her bathroom.

I shut the door and walk into the bathroom and my eyes go wide.You know this is some amazing bathroom decor.

If Leighton did this herself..I'm impressed.

I lock the bathroom door before using the bathroom.I wash my hands and look around.

Im sure Leighton got the master but if the rooms looked like this...Quinn really was a real one for opting out for a room with me.

Id definitely have to thank her for that.

I open the bathroom door and my eyes go wide.Leighton was in there changing her shirt.I clear my throat and she jets her head around.

"What are you doing in my room"."I couldn't find the bathrooms..and the ones downstairs were full".

She nods her head before facing away from me.I watch as she takes her shirt off and unclips her bra.

I wanted her to turn around.

My throat goes dry as she puts on a crop top shirt.She turns around and smirks at me."Like what you saw?".

I wished I saw more of it.

"Does no one here believe in locked doors?".

She narrows her eyes before smirking again."You saw Summer and Quinn"."I'm sorry?".

"You saw Quinn and Summer fucking.Did you not?".

"How did you-"."-This is my house.And I am right beside them.I hear their sex all the time sadly".

"But-"."-Summer has a boyfriend and so she's cheating?Is that what you were going to say?".