BONUS 3

💋SPENCER💋
"These designs are amazing!"Mom says amazed.

We were invited to a fashion show here in Paris and I was enjoying myself.Of course I missed Leighton and Zia.

But based on their pool snaps and hangout snaps from couple weeks ago, they are having fun.Zia landed in Paris in a week ago but she was with her family right now.

It's been a minute since we were both in Milan.

"I'm glad I'm here mom".

She smiles brightly and says "I'm glad you are too Angel!".

She hugs me softly and I chuckle.

The first model walks out and my eyes go wide.This design was amazing!I mean it fit the models aesthetic perfectly.

I knew it was a good idea to come with mom to this show.I could really use the expierence of this.

I mean this was my dream after all.I watch the next four model before my phone buzzes.

My forever❤️ :You look so beautiful to right now,princess

I look up confused before I look around the stage.My eyes go wide when I see Leighton sitting across.

She waves at me and it takes everything from me to not rush over there to kiss her.To hold her.

Fuck I missed her so much.its been a month but god it felt like more.She smiles at me and I feel my phone buzzes.

My forever❤️:I missed you so much Princess.
Me:What are you doing here?!?!You know I'm coming back down in a couple of weeks right?
My forever❤️:I couldn't wait a couple of weeks.I missed you too much

My face turns red as Mom leans over."Who do you think told her you were here had got her tickets?".

I look at my mother and she smiles."Did I mention how much I love you?"."All the time apparently".She jokes.

I kiss her cheek and she looks ahead.Leighton waves at my mom who waves back at her.

"I have to be honest to say that at first I didn't really like that girl.But after she came to me in LA, I knew that she was serious about you".

"So it wasn't just papa?".

Mom chuckles and says "Okay maybe he had some to do with it.But I had to see for myself"."And what did you see?".

"A girl that head over heels for my daughter.Can I hate about that?".

I smile softly and continue watching the show.The second it's over,I rush over to Leighton giving her the biggest hug.

She laughs and says "I miss you too Princess".

She kisses me sweetly as my mom smiles."I guess I should be giving you guys space.Remember we are leaving for breakfast with Rocco tomorrow morning so don't be late".

I nod my head and She points to Leighton."Don't make her late missy".

Leighton holds her hands up defensively and says "You got it Mrs.Moreau".