CASE23

💋SPENCER💋

"PAPA!".The older man turns around and his eyes lighten up.

He holds his hands up as I run into his arms.What can I say?Im a daddy girl.

And Dario Moreau was the perfect father.He pushed me to go after my fashion career.Pushes me to always be my best and when I'm at my low, he's there to pick me up.

He's the best father I count ask for.Not only that but he was deeply in love with my mother.

I only wished to have a romance like there.He was only 41 years old and trust me when I say mom bagged him.Dark brown hair with bright green eyes.He could pass off as my real father even.

"My little Angel!".

He plants a fat kiss on my forehead before hugging me again.He moves back and places both of his hands in my shoulder.

"How is America treating you?Is everything okay here?People aren't messing with you are they?I will give them hell!".

"Papa it's perfect fine.Trust me when I say that I'm great".

He smiles and looks around."Give me a tour!".

I nod my head and he wraps his arm around mine as I guide him to the library.

"AMAZING!"He says shocked.

I sigh in relief as he looks around the football field.Right now the cheer team and football team were having their practice.I gulp as I walk him over to the cheerleaders.

Right now they were on break.Leighton was lying down in the ground wearing a sports bra and shorts.I gulp as I see her abs in full display.

Focus Spencer.Your dad is literally right beside you.

"Little Runner!"Papa says excited.

Quinn stops talking to Summer and looks up.Her eyes go wide and she practically runs to my papa.

"Uncle Dario!".

They hug tightly as Leighton jets up.It was cute how she was nervous to meet my father.

"Girlfriend?Who's this girlfriend is hearing about Little runner?".

Quinns face turns red as Summer walks up casually."I'm Summer.Nice to meet you".

Summer holds her hand out for a hand shake.He looks back at me and I nod my head.Papa smiles brightly and shakes her head.

"Yes...treat my niece right".
"Of course".

He nods his head and looks around.His eyes land on Leighton and he walks over to her casually.He eyes her before turning back to me.

"Lei è una modella? Sarebbe una buona moglie per te, piccola. Molto carina, come tua madre. È gay? (Is she a model? She would make a good wife for you Babygirl.Very pretty like your mother.Is she gay?)".

Quinn spits out her water as my eyes go wide.I knew my face was red as Leighton stares at me confused.

I rush over and grab my father's arm.