CASE 14

💋SPENCER💋

We get over there to see Levi and some other football players holding Arson back.

"God you are such a fucking bitch!You're a lesbo?!?Thats what you are!?!".

Quinn was holding a crying Summer in her arms as Arson just gets more pissed."And you!".

He points to Quinn who winces."How can you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror.Knowing your a fucking home wrecker whose fucking someone else's girlfriend!You're such a slut".

Zia comes out of no where and kicks Arson in the balls.Arson whimpers and falls to his knees holding his jewels.

I cover my mouth in shock as Arson holds his head down."What you aren't going to do is slut shame my cousin bitch.And I will have you know I'm trained in all forms of fighting".

I smile softly as the crowd parts like the sea.You would think I'd because an administrator or even the headmaster or professors.

But no,Leighton Harper made the crowd part.

In all other cheer captain glory.A black mini skirt with a long sleeve shirt and a designer handbag on her arm.

She takes her shades off and tilts her head."What the hell did I miss".

"You're fucking crazy!This isnt over!".Levi drops Arson before shaking his head.

"Don't be mad you can't treat the girl you're dating right.If anything I'm happy you found someone you really care about,Summer".

Summer does a sad smile to Levi before Levi grabs Arson by the arm.

Levi nods his head to his cousin,Leighton before walking away.And just like that the crowd was dispensed.

Drew grabs my arm and says "We still need to talk?".

"Hmm nothing to say to you.Wasn't what I said in the library enough?".I look to my left to see Leighton glaring coldly at Drew.

She says something to Summer before walking over.I look back at Drew and sigh.

"You don't give up do you?".

"Why would I?It seems to be working right".

Leighton wraps her arm around my shoulder and kisses my cheek."Hey princess".

"Hey Leigh".

She glances over at Drew who glares at her."We will talk about this later".

I raise my eyebrow as Drew walks away.The second she's away Leighton turns me to face her.

"what does she have to say?".

I tilt my head and frown at her."She isn't the matter at hand,you are".

Leighton looks at me confused and I grab her hand.I take her away and walk her outside.

"What is this about,princess?".

I turn to face her before glaring at me."Do you want me telling other people how you cry during sex?".