CASE18

💋SPENCER💋

I get up and walk over to the door to see Leighton staring at a letter.She clenches her teeth before ripping it open and reading it.

"What is it?".

Her eyes darken and she frowns."The Aarle family..I need to go"she says coldly.

She walks past the room and goes upstairs."What was it about?"Levi asks.

"She got a letter from someone called the Aarle Family?".

The color in Levi's face immediately drops and he jets up.He rushes over the same time Leighton walking downstairs.

"The Aarle family.What the fuck do those scum bags want?"Levi says pissed.

"They invited me to a wedding of my cousin"."Who cares,Leigh.They are-".

"-Terrible humans beings yeah know.I just thought that my father would want to know that they sent me this".

"There's no way you would go right?".Leighton tilts her head and I frown.

"Leighton!".

"No.Of course not.I would fly all the way to the Netherlands to see people who hate that I'm gay and look like my mother.Im not an idiot.I simply want to bring this to my fathers attention".

She glares at him before walking out the door.Levi frowns and pinches his nose.

"The girl will never seem to annoy me".

"Who are the Aarle family?".

Levi chuckles at me before shaking his head."I'm not saying shit.The last time I told Leightons business she ignored me for two months.Trust me when I say she will tell you when she's ready".

I nod my head and Levi walks back into the living room.Quinn grabs my shoulder and motions me back into the living room.

"Come on.We have to give Leighton time right?".
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I ended up staying in Leighton's room for the night.It just felt comfortable and I didn't feel like going back to my room.

So me and Quinn just crashed here.Her door opens and Leighton freezes when she sees me.

"You stayed the night?".

"Of course I did.I was worried about you".

Leighton smiles softly and steps her stuff down.She shuts the door and walks over to the bed.

She sits down in front of me and turns her body to face me.She leans on her arms before sighing.

"I'm sick of fake dating you".

My eyes go wide and I freeze.Did she want to break up?

Did she really want to not date anymore?

I knew it was going to end but I didn't want it to.She looks at my face and cups it softly.