BONUS 4

📣LEIGHTON📣
"Spencer!"I yell.

She laughs and says sliding her tongue further into my cunt.I watch as she bites down on my lips causing a whimper to escape my mouth.

"Such a pretty pussy swollen".

I send her a glare as she looks around."Let's see.I fucked you in hot tub.Against it.Now I just had you spread out on my kitchen counter like you weee a mean.What else?".

Her eyes light up and I look at her shocked."Spencer what are you thinking".

She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist as she carries us up the stairs.

We end up in her room and she lays me down flat.I sit up as she goes to lock the door.

"It's 11pm which means they should be back in the bed hour.One last round for the books,baby?"She asks.

Oh god this girl was about to have my pussy sore for weeks.

I watch as she takes her bikini bottom off and spreads my legs.

Both of us bottomless?That could only mean one position.The position that I have a complete weakness for.

"Wait Spencer if you're about to do-".

She lifts my leg up and thrust her cunt into mine.

Sweet mother of god.

My eyes roll back in pure ecstasy as she grabs my face and squeezes it.

"Got to end on a high note don't we".

Oh yea I will screaming alright.

She starts speeding up the pace of her thrust while cupping my breast in her hand.

And I thought I was a sex feen,this girl was insane alright.

I set my head back and moan her name as she laughs."I want you to fucking scream it,Harper".

Why was her saying my last name so hot?

I smirk and say "One day that will be your last name,Moreau".

She leans down and says "I don't take shit.You're the one that's going to have my last name,baby".

Like hell I am.Ill be fucking a Spencer Harper alright.Ill bet on it.

Their is a door open and my eyes go do.Her parents are back home.I push her back and she rolls her eyes.

"Be still".

"What?!,You are not about to make me cum when your parents are here!??"I whisper.

She tilt her head as footsteps are heard coming up the stairs.Spencer gives me a wicked smirk.
This bitch is crazy?

Even I wouldn't fuck her with my parents here.Now Levi or Avery?

Well they have walked in on me face deep in Spencer countless times.Locked doors weren't a thing in Leighton Harper's college house.