Case24

📣LEIGHTON📣

I gulp as Spencer gives me a sideways glance.

"Why are you freaking out right now?".

I glare at her and say "Meeting your parents is a big deal Spencer!".

"Plesse my father already likes you.I can tell.Now stop freaking out.You're freaking out is freaking me out".

I sigh heavily as her father walks in.He smiles at the two of us before glancing at Quinn.

"Where is Summer and Zia?"."They-".

"-Are right here"Zia says walking behind him.

He gives Zia a hug before glancing over at Summer.Summer frown as she sits down beside Quinn.

Mr.Moreau sits down beside Spencer and looks down at the menu.His eyes brighten and he nods his head to me.

"Good choice.I love Mediterranean food".

I sigh in relief and Spencer smiles at me.Thank god I randomly guessed what he liked.

Hell let's be honest,I love it and this place has a very good variety.

"I happen to love Mediterranean food since I was child.This place has a good amount of variety if someone didn't like it".

He nods his head and glances over to Quinn."I heard Carson's was your date to the Fashion show"he says.

"Strictly friendly".
"How sad".

Spencer frowns at her father as he looks over to Summer.

"Quinn is like a niece to me.Ive always wanted the best for her just like my own daughter.You think you can do that for her".

Summer nods her head confidently and says "Of course".

He then turns to me and tilts his head."And you..My daughter looks at you in a way I've only seen her look at one person in her life".

Spencer's eyes go widen as her father looks at her."She once looked at her first love the same way.And in the end,the girl was a user and broke my daughters heart".

Spencer frowns at him and I lean forward.I put my hand over my heart and he looks at me.

"I promise you when I say I have never felt this way about anyone.She's the best thing that's ever happened to me,Sir.Your daughter is my first priority.Always".

I ignore Spencer jetting her head at me and focused on her father.His eyes shine and he smiles brightly.

"You..I like you".

Father approval✔️
Mother approval..Pending

He turns to Summer and crosses his arms."You..you will need some more convincing.But I'll leave that to Quinn's parents.The grilling is out of the way,Let's eat!".

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The second I open my door,Spencer walks over and collapses on the bed.