CASE 5

💋SPENCER💋

I've never been a fan of parties.

Even back in Italy,when mom would host her fashion parties,I tried to stay away.Parties were celebrations but there always something that happens at parties.

And usually it's not good.

"You look hot"Quinn says.I smile softly and look at her.

"Not as hot as you.Who are you trying to impress?"."Myself".

I laugh softly as she locks arms with me."Zia would be proud of you. Drew really will never know what hit her when she sees you like this "."Hopefully realization of how much of a bitch she is hits her".

She laughs at my response as we walk over to her car."So where is the party at exactly?"."Leighton's house".

My eyes jet to her and I look at her astonished.

"I'm sorry.Did you just say house?".She chuckles and nods her head.

"Daddy owns the school remember?She lives in a house with like three more cheerleaders, Summer, and Avery".

I nod my head and Quinn smirks."They asked me if I wanted to move in but I had you already in mind".

"Aww you gave up a house for me".She puts her hand over her heart and says "The things I do for my oldest friend".

I push her lightly and she turns on the road.We arrive at the house and can I say this place is huge.

"How many rooms does it have"I ask shocked."huh I believe it's a 7bed room and 6 bathroom".

"God.How rich are her parents?!?".She gives me a sideways glance as she parks the car.

"Not as rich as yours".I blush to myself before walking stepping out the car.

God the amount of music blasting right now was crazy.Quinn sees my face and laughs.

"Welcome to American college parties, Spence".

She knocks on the door and Arson opens it.He gives a smile and says "Ladies! The party has just Begun!Please make yourself at home!".

Quinn glares at him before grabbing my hand and leaving me in.He gives me a sinister smile and I feel goosebump on my neck.

Something about that guy was definitely not right.I look away as he walks over to a group of jocks.

I could easily spot Drew by the living room.I didn't need to fully look to feel her dark eyes on me.

"This is going to be a test"Quinn says to me."A test of what?".

"Strength.Didn't you always tell Zia that Drew drunk was basically irresistible".I frown and ask "Does Z always tell you everything I tell her".

"Not all".

I shake my head and smiles at me innocently."The point is look at all of these hot girls here.Drew doesn't mean shit".