CASE 7

📣LEIGHTON📣

I finish talking and she looks at me with a blank face.Right of course she wouldn't-

"okay".

"i understand.You know it's not really the best..I'm sorry what?".

She looks at me amused and says "Okay.I'll do it".

"You will..".

"Fake date you.All and all it does sound like good idea.And you aren't wrong about Drew not letting me go.So? let's do it".

I do a double take and tilt my head."I'm sorry.I didn't..Well".

She smirks and says "Do I have the ice queen flustered? Consider me talented".

She looks out the window and sighs."I have a better idea to make a scene".

She jumps down and holds her hand out."Come on".

I stare at her before taking her hand.It felt..warm but..comfortable.

We walk out to the pool and Drew smirks at me.That was until she sees Spencer holding my hand.Her eyes darken and she goes to walk over.

"What are you doing".

"I don't know what you mean?"Spencer asks.

"Why are you holding her hand?".

"I can't hold another girls hand.I didn't know we were still together".

"We are so-"."-No..I don't think we are.You know I didn't think you would find so much interest in a ex".

Drew glares at her and Spencer smiles."Maybe if you weren't a piece of shit I wouldn't be your ex.But hey..I learned not to trust such a conniving bitch instead".

That's my girl.

My eyes go wide and Drew looks at me."You think you can take her from me?".

"She stopped being yours the second you started dating me at the same time"I state.

"I don't think I was talking to you".

"You literally looked at me and asked me a question".I tilt my head and say "Are you done?".

She glares at me before shoving me back.My eyes go wide as I look up.
"Oh I got her".

I feel someone move me to side and Avery pushes her into the pool.My eyes go wide as Spencer holds in a laugh by covering her mouth.

The whole crowd gasps and Avery dust her hand off."If any of you think that I did wrong..I honestly don't care.She's a bitch and she deserved it".

Drew swims back up and glares at us."Oh my god Drew!"The redhead says.

She fishes a towel and I yawn.

"I think this party is really starting to heat up don't you think?"I say amused.

Drew slaps her hand against the water before pointing at me."This isn't over"."It will be".