Case 21

💋SPENCER💋

"it's really simple,Spence.Beg".

My eyes go wide and I glare at her."You bitc-".

She moves down and starts kissing up my thigh."Beg me princess.You want my mouth right there?".

I set my head back and whimper.She spreads my legs and groans.

"Such a wet pussy.Come on baby beg me".

"Leigh..".
"Yea?Say it".

i hated begging.I hated asking for stuff.But still..I needed Leighton and she knew it.That's why that sexy ass smirk was on her face right now.

"Please..".
"Please what?".
"Please fuck me".

Leighton smiles brightly before hooking my legs over her shoulders."Tell me to eat your pussy,Princess".

I grab the back of her neck and she puts my legs down on her waist before looking at me.

"Eat my pussy"I say lewdly.

She chuckles darkens before moves her head to my cunt."Your wish is my command princess".

She pauses and closes her eyes."What are you doing?"I ask.

She glances up at me with tilts her head."Don't you pray to something good before you eat it?".

Holy shit.

The second her tongue enters my head goes back."Is this what you wanted?".

What kinda of question is that?

Of course I wanted this.

God I don't know how long I even thought about wanting Leigh the way I wanted her now.

I whimper and say "Deeper".

She chuckles and flicks her tongue.The second it does deeper,I run my hands through her hair.

"Leigh!!"."That's it.Say my name".

I try to pace my breathe but it wasn't working.She felt so good.I couldn't take this for much longer.

I felt as though any second from now it would be done for me."I can't—Leigh!".

I set my head back again the mirror and start grinding my cunt against her tongue.

"You're such a dirty girl aren't you princess.What do you want?".

"Let me cum please".

She laughs against my folds and I gulp.How was she so sexy without trying.

"Cum on my face,Princess".

I could feel my walls tighten as she start to suck my lips aggressively.I couldn't even think let alone react.

I scream out her name before my eyes roll back in bliss.She moves up before licking her lips.