CASE 30

💋SPENCER💋
Avery successfully got those two off the property.Leighton on the other hand was still shaken up.

I softly grab her shoulder and she pushes it off."I'm going to sleep"she says coldly.

She walks upstairs and Avery clenches her cheek."Who were they?"I ask her.

"That is not my place.Just make sure they are nowhere near Leighton".

She rushes upstairs and I glance down at Summer.She frowns and says "Those two feel like they will be a problem.How did they even get our address?".

"Beats me"Quinn says.

They both look at me as I roll my eyes and walk upstairs.I end up sleeping in Avery room as she comforts my girlfriend.

That doesn't sound right.I should be with Leighton right now.She was there for me so I should be there for her.

But there was something she wasn't telling me.I was all about patience but it looked like it was eating Leighton alive.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

THE NEXT MORNING

Leighton didn't show up for classes when those two were here.So I took it upon myself to skip class to be with her.

I got her place and Summer opened the door for me.I make a beeline to Leighton's room and knock on her door.

"fuck Off"she says coldly.

I roll my eyes before opening the door."Didn't I tell you-".

She stops when she sees me and I gulp.Leighton was in her bed with a blanket over herself watching tv.

"You don't look sick to me".
"Fuck off Spencer".

I give her a look and say "You may say those things to other bitches but..You don't say that to me".

Her eyes soften before she looks away.I kick off my shoes and climb on the bed,straddling her.

"Now as your amazing girlfriend, it's my job to be there for you as you were there for me.So talk to me baby".

She looks away and I cup her face turning her back to me.
"I ..I can't"she says.
"Why not".

"Because if I do it I will start crying".

"And I'll hold you until you stop so what is it,Leigh".

Leighton shakes her head and grips my waist."You came here because you wanted to have sex right?With everything going on with your dad-".

-"I don't give a shit about him.I care about you.You are what matters to me.So trust me".

She looks down and says "I can't even say it outloud.Avery only found out because she overheard me having a mental breakdown about it".

She glances up at me and says "I'm not..I'm not scared of anything.Thats just how I am".

"Of course.Thats what I like about you the most"I say.