CASE 11

📣LEIGHTON📣
"So you and Spencer huh?"Arson asks.

I narrow my eyes at him as he puts his arm around Summer.Quinn looks away and I frown.

"Yes.I don't think that's any of your business but yea"."You know Drew won't be too happy about this"Levi says sitting down.

"Does it look like I care what Drew thinks about?She had her chance now it's mine".

"I would hope that you aren't going to mess up this moment"Levi points out."Of course not.Drew wishes she could have what me and princess have".

"Nicknames too?Wow you're in deep,Harper"Levi says.

I shrug and my face turns to annoyed when I see Drew walking over.She narrows her eyes at me before greeting Arson and Levi.

"I heard you took Spence to the fashion party last night"."It's Spencer to you"I say coldly.

She smiles and says "You really think you got her?"."Yep.I know I do".

Drew sits down earning looks of disgust from the girls.But she pays them no mind and stares at me.

Spencer walks in on the phone with Zia.They walk over paying Drew no mind.

Spencer sighs and says "Yea papa.Yes.Yes I know".

She hangs up before saying something to Zia in Italian.

Whatever it was causes Zia's eyes to go widen and Quinn to spit out her water.They both look at me and I look at Spencer confused.

"You have to a goddess.There is no fucking way you just got the Moreau approval without even meeting Him?!?What the fuck!"Quinn says to me shocked.

"The Moreau Approval?"I ask confused.

Quinn ignores me and rushes over to Spencer.She starts shaking her and laughing.

"This is amazing,Spence!Think about it!He can meet your girlfriend!"."Who am I meeting?"I ask.

"Her step father".

My eyes go wide and I smirk at Spencer.She facepalms and says "I told you it wasn't a good idea for you to be my date.Now everyone is blowing up my phone about my hot blonde girlfriend".

"Hot?".
"There words not mine".

"You don't think I'm hot?Im sure you thought I was hot when i-".

Spencer quickly sits down in my lap and covers my mouth with her hand.I smile against her hand and she glares at me.

"You're like a child.I don't understand why my father thinks you're so perfect.He hasn't even met you".

"Your pops just have a good eye on hot girls"I say.

She raises her eyebrow as Quinn laughs."So does that mean that Papa Moreau is making his appearance here".

Spencer grunts and says" Im sure that moron will appear into thin air one of these weeks.You know he did talk about your..situation".