Case26

💋SPENCER💋
"What the hell is wrong with you?".

Leighton gives me a confused look as I narrow my eyes at her."What?I cant just sit here and look fine as fuck?".

"No.No.Something is happening.You have this like menacing energy around you".

Leighton chuckles and says"I have no idea what you are talking about Princess".

"I'm not stupid Leighton.Whatever you are planning on doing,don't be stupid about it".

"Soo you're not telling me to not do it".I shrug and she smirks.

"Who am I to tell the great Leighton Harper what to do".

She looks at me seriously and says "Her everything".

My eyes soften as Avery puts her arm over Leighton breaking our eye contact.

"Sorry to interrupt the uh..lovey dovey times but I need to talk to Leigh for a minute".

I nod my head and watch as Avery drags Leighton away."What are those two cooking?"Zia asks.

I jump slightly as Zia appears to my right."I don't know.Wait why would you be interested in what they are cooking?Unless you are-".

"-Oh don't start digging a hole,Spence".

I fake gasp and say "Oh it won't be a hole if I'm right".

"I just noticed that those two have been stealing whispers in my English class.Then again I guess that's what bestfriends do".

"We would be doing the same thing"I say honestly.

She nods in agreement as Olivia and Summer walk out in the field.They both look over to us and Quinn frowns before looking forward.

"So when are we going to make up with them?".

I tilt my head and sit my arms back on the bench."I don't know.They want me to apologize on Leighton behalf".

"And what do you think?".

I glance at her and smirk."I think my girlfriend is a grown ass woman who says things that she wants to.While it may not have been the nicest,maybe it was true".

"Glad we are the same.I mean they can't force you to apologize for Leighton's actions".

"Well they can but..again I feel like whatever Leighton meant..It was justified".

"Look at you riding for your girlfriend"."Someone has to".

She laughs as I smile softly.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

📣LEIGHTON📣
"I'm amazing just say it".

I tilt my head and say "And why are you amazing".

Avery frowns and grabs both of my shoulders."One of my mother's old friends used to work in France.And she was a recurring party guest of Anais Moreau early years of Hollywood".