CASE 3

📣LEIGHTON📣

arrogance is stupidity at its finest.

I've ruled Chessell University since freshman year and never would I have thought something like this would happen.A simple  new student would change the way people acted.

Then again the new girl was a beauty of sorts.I did my research on her the second I had the time.

Spencer Moreau daughter of Italian Model Anais Moreau.While her father wasn't in the picture,Her stepfather was.

Italian official Dario Moreau.

She grew up around the both of them all her life when her father left the family when she was two years old.From then she was seen at fashion events and other events hosted by her mother.

She got accepted into the most well known Fashion school in Italy.She was heading into her junior year when she transferred here.Even if her and Drew broke up..why is she staying?

My thoughts overcome me as I bunch into someone.They fall down and I look down to see Spencer.

Her blue eyes find mine and she narrows them.

"Why don't you watch where you are going?"I ask.

"Why don't you try to pay attention instead of daydreaming"She responds.

I glare at her and she looks at me."Are you not going to hold your hand out for me".

"Why the fuck would I do that?"I ask folding my arms.

"Because you were the one not paying attention to her surroundings".

Her blue eyes narrow at me and I smirk softly.She was definitely going to be a annoyance here.

But..she looked good on her knees.

I wonder what she was like when she begged.I had woman wrapped around my finger just as much as Drew did.

She was on her knees for me plenty of times before she got arrogant.The more arrogant she got,the more uninterested I got.

But I still loved Drew no matter how much I wanted to choke her out.Maybe breaking up was for the best.I could get my hand on my new interest.

I watch as she stands up and she narrows her eyes at me."Are you just going to hold some grunge against me.We both didn't know about each other".

I shrug and she grunts at me.

"Maybe not.But at least I knew I wasn't the problem".

She looks at me dumbfounded and asks "What?".

I step up and smirk at her.I move my hand towards her face and move her hair back.

"What makes you think that you're sweet..little Drew was anywhere sweet with me".

Her eyes go wide and I tilt my head."You know what I think?I think you couldn't satisfy her constant desires.So she left and came to me".