CASE 4.5

📣LEIGHTON📣
"Leighton".

I turn around my eyes soften slightly."Spencer".

She starts walking over to me and I admire her .She was fucking gorgeous.

She was wearing a black skirt with black heels.But what really did it was her purple long sleeve shirt.She had her top buttons open so you had a glance of those perky tits of hers.

She looks so innocent yet so fucking seductive.

It was making me horny the more I looked at her.I shouldn't but I just couldn't stop.

It made me confused how Drew could bag someone like her.She screamed elegance but something about her,gave me confidence.

She knew what she wanted ..much like how I went about my life.I had respect for her even if we weren't on the best terms.

"I wanted your help with something".

I tilt my head as she looks down nervously.She's cute.

"What exactly do you need my help with".

She looks up and says "While I might be really good at chemistry..American history isn't my strong suit".

I blink slowly as she continues."And I was talking to the History Professor in hopes to find a tutor.And he recommended you".

"As much as I would love to help You, I can't".

"Because..".

"With classes, the cheerleading team and my fashion club I don't have time to tutor anyone".

"Come..on...Can't you squeeze me in? Im sure we meet at least twice a week it will help?".

I narrow my eyes as she stares at me."Why are you so motivated for me to be your tutor.I'm sure the professor told you my busy schedule and gave you someone else".

"I don't want someone else.I want you"she says crossing her arms.

"Careful with those words,Spencer I might misunderstand".

She steps up and looks at me with new found determination.

"Misunderstand what?That I want you".

I pinch the bridge of my nose before sighing."You're a handful".

"So I've been told.Beside we shouldn't be enemies because our ex isn't shit".

"Thats true.But this is a little..too much don't you think?".

She shrugs and says "It isn't if I find you hot".

My eyes go wide and she pats my shoulder."I'll look forward to your answer later".

She walks away and I stand there shocked.

It isn't if I find you hot.

I start laughing before covering my mouth.You are interesting, Spencer Moreau.