CASE33

📣LEIGHTON📣
"I'm sorry.Im going to need you to repeat that again?"Levi asks.

My father clears his throat and says "As you know those ..chirldren of Victor have shown up to your academy.And we were talking about it with my brother and your mom,Levi".

"And so you thought at the best course of action was to make me and Leighton move away?Have you lost your mind".

Mom looks at me sadly and says "They will still-"."I'm not leaving Spencer"I state.

Mom looks at me sadly before glancing at my father."I told you that it would be impossible to break them up".

"Come on Leighton.There's plenty of other fish-"."-Spencer isn't other fish.She's the fish.You know the fish that makes you never want to look again?That's Spencer Moreau to me.Im not leaving her".

Mom looks at me surprised and says ".Are you..are you in love with her".

"Yes.Completely and utterly in love with her".

Levi smiles at me and says "You should see these two together auntie.They really are hopelessly in love with each other.What will happen when you give your daughter that heartbreak".

Both of them open their mouths but Levi holds his hands up."I'll answer it for you.For the past weeks ever since Spencer came into her life, Leighton has been a lot nicer.If you take that away from her, she will be right back into a bitch".

I glare at her harshly and Mom narrows her eyes at him."Now Levi,I don't-".

"-that's how much of a holds Spencer had on Leighton.Thats how much Spencer impacts her and makes her better.Do you really want to be the cause of that change?".

My mother looks at my father before looking at me."How else can we help you with this Leigh?We don't have control over your uncles-".

"-They don't matter.Besides Levi and Spencer are here-".

"-Did you tell Spencer the truth?"."Well no".

"Don't you think it's a good idea to tell her?".

I nod my head and say "Its just she has a lot on her plate.I didn't want to add to it".

"Trust me,Spencer will love if you opened up to her"Mom says.

I nod my head and dad puts his hand on my shoulder."That means telling her some parts we don't even know-".

"-How?"."-We may not the smartest but when it comes to you,we are pretty much an expert on it"Mom says smiling.

"So this means that we are staying at Chessel?"Levi asks."Yes.yes you are".
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

💋SPENCER💋
I don't know how the fuck My mom's sperm donor requested that we talk.

Nor why we are sitting in a fancy restaurant with his wife and daughter.

"What is Spencer doing here?"Emilia asks.