CASE22

📣LEIGHTON📣

There was a knock at my dorm.Who the fuck would be stupid enough to knock on my door at 5am.

The party ended at 1am.So why the fuck was someone bothering me.I groan and walk over to my door.

The second I open the door,I go to slam it in her face.She holds her feet out.

"You know slamming the door in someone's face is not nice"Emilia says.

"I'll just do it again".

She growls and I roll my eyes."What the fuck do you want".

"I was just checking up on Spencer.She didn't look good so I wanted to see if she was okay".

"She's fine.Fuck off"I say.
"No..I don't think she was"

"Well I highly doubt she's in the mood to talk".

I cross my arms and lean against the door frame."I was eating her pussy for hours.The only thing she needs is me.So get out my fucking house".

"How does she deal with a bitch like you".

"Easy.She does.I simply do anything my princess asks".I hear shifting of the bed and grunt.

"Fuck off your disturbing my princess' sleep".

"I want to see if she okay.You could be lying".

I glare at her and she pushes the door open."Bitch you-".

The nightlight turns on and I turn around.Spencer was rubbing her eyes adorably and looking at us.

"Leigh?Come back to be bed".

Anything for you princes.

I glare at Emilia and say "fuck off bitch.You woke my princess up".

"You really need to work on your-"."-Emilia?".

Emilia turns to Spencer and smiles."I was just coming in to check on you.You didn't look good at the party".

Spencer's eyes widen before her face heats up.Thinking about how much of a horny slut you are huh, Princess?

Spencer gives an innocent smile and says "Im fine.It must've been the food I ate.Thanks for checking up on me,Emilia".

Emilia smiles again and says "Oh here I wanted to give you my number.So we can hang out you know".

I look at her coldly and she ignores me giving all of her attention to Spencer.Spencer nods and Emilia holds up a paper.

"Im just going to give this to Leighton".

I growl as she smiles at Spencer before walking out the door.The second she's gone, I turn around and tear up the paper.

I thought Spencer would be mad but she stares at me blankly.All of a sudden she starts laughing and shaking her head.

"What..What are you laughing about?".

"You're so hot jealous.Come back to bed already".