CASE35

📣LEIGHTON📣
I can't say that I didn't think Kai would actually do it.

Because I know him,I know how sick he can be in the head.

He manipulate..No.He blackmailed me into taking the video in the first place.

I was stupid to think just taking that video would cause him to leave me and my family alone.

Years later and it seems he hasn't fucking changed.

I look to my left at Spencer taking notes on her computer beside me.

Still.
I would do it again if I had the choice.

There was no say that I was doing to let him get that from my princess.Roping Spencer in this was the last thing that I could possibly want.

My phone buzzes and I look down to read it.

Dad:There's no way,you are saying at the fucking school know.Levi told me what happened.We are goi no to take legal actions.

Great.

Just when I happened to convince both of my parents with the help of Levi to take at Chessell,

I was about to be on the verge of leaving again.I don't blame my parents for caring.I mean all of this was to protect Spencer.

But Kai was only doing this so I could keep his little secret.To continue to hide the fact that he sexually assaulted me when I was 17 years old.

But Levi is right.Im a fucking Harper.

I don't give up like this.So instead of voicing my emotions,I plot in silence.

If he thinks that he just got me,he is sorely mistaken.My revenge in that asshole was just the beginning.

"How did your dinner go with your father?"I ask.

Spencer freezes before looking up at me.The professor has gave us the rest of class to do work and stepped out.

Spencer leans back and says"A disaster"."How so?".

"For starters..his wife...I don't fucking like her.She thinks that I would just abandon my mother and stepfather over a deadbeat,that's insane".

"She wants you to live with them?".

Spencer nods and says "There was no way I was doing that.Papa and Mom have raised me to be the best.And there was no way I was going to abandon my family like this.All because my father found out about me".

She pauses and rolls her eyes."I'm sorry.I told him about me.Thats even worse that he didn't actually know that my mother gave birth to me.God he's such.ugh".

I smile softly and she snaps out of it.."Enough about me.You-".

"-I'd really like to not talk about it".

"Leighton you know I care about you"."Of course"I say.

"And you know that I trust you with my heart.Something that's the most dear to me"."Of course".