BONUS 2

🔅ZIA🔅
"God damn".

Avery looks up from her phone and smirks at me."What is that for?".

"How beautiful you look now.I say you and me take this to my bed".

"Your house is the Cosimo house right?I think I'll pass"Avery says smirking.

Summer had started which meant relaxation."Please stop that disgusting shit"Leighton snaps.

Avery chuckles and pinches her cheek."Awww is Leighton sad that Spencer isn't here?".

Spencer is sending the first half of the summer with her mom and Mr.Moreau in Paris.

The second half will be spent back her in La with us.I was flying into Paris in two days to be with her.

i just wanted to spend the last moment with Avery before I had to spend a month without her.

"How about we go to the pool?Wouldnt that be fun,Leighton?"I ask.

She grunts and says "I guess".

"We can go to the pool that's right by The ice place?".

Leighton smiles and says "l remember that place.I eat Spencer  out in the bathroom".

Me and Avery stare at her shocked."Do you like have sex with Spencer..everywhere?".

Leighton thinks and says "The bathroom.The showers at school.The back of her car.My room.Her room.A empty lecture hall.The dinner table at that restaurant a few weeks ago".

"Hold up.When you two went to the bathroom?"I ask."Oh yea I fucked her in there too".

"What are you a sex feen?"I ask shocked.

Leighton looks at me seriously and says "Your bestfriend's sex game is out of this world.And her beauty is out of this world.You expect me to look and not touch?".

"Well I would expect you to have limits to where you two fuck?"Avery asks."Oh I don't have those".

"So we see"we both say.

Leighton sits up and says "It's so boring here without her.Maybe I should FaceTime her!".

"Didn't you just FaceTime her twenty minutes ago?"Avery asks.

Leighton looks down sadly and say"Yea..can we get ice cream afterwards?".

We both nod and she jumps up form my beam bag chair."See you in twenty minutes out front!".

She walks out the room and Avery looks at me."What?"."I see you and your bestfriend have something in common".

I look at confused and she brushes her finger on my cheek."Secret sex feens".

I smirk and say "there's no secret how much I love sex with you,Sunshine".

She rolls her eyes playfully before pecking me on the lips."Come on.we need to get ready before Leighton leaves us".