Case 40

💋SPENCER💋
It was so hard to find this bitch.I mean I looked everywhere on the campus and you know where she ends up being at?

The lounge in the fashion building.

Emilia looks up and frowns when she sees me."What do you want".

I walk over to the other side and sit down."I think we need to talk"."What would we need to talk about".

i tilt my head and say "The fact that we are family".

Emilia looks at me taken back and I sigh."Whatever problem me and our dad have, we are still sisters.And I for one always wanted a sister.So I want us to have a good relationship".

"You say that but act completely different".I nod my head and lean back.

"That's something I need to work on.Meaning what I say.Honoring my promises.But family is something very..loose to me right now.And it's messing up my romantic relationship right now".

"So it's true that you and Leighton are at odds".

"Yes.I did something because I thought I was helping her but in reality it was something she needed to do in her own.Not with my help".

Emilia turns her head and says "Looks like we are more alike than I thought".

"I want a relationship with you Emilia..that's uh if you let me".

Emilia thinks before standing up."You know I always wanted a sister too".

I smile and hold my hand out."Can we forget the past and turn over a new leaf as sisters?".

Emilia nods her head and shakes my hand."This may be a lot but I want us to have a civil relationship as two families.Maybe a big dinner could be in our future".

I smile and say "I hope so,Emilia".

She sits back down and I walk away.I freeze when I see Zia smirking at me.

"Look at you.Turning over a new leaf.You do know that it isn't just you right?".

I smirk at her and start walks with her."Of course.I can only help that this pause between me and Leighton can benefit her as well".

"I have no doubt that she's finding herself as well".

I jet my head to her and say "Have you talked to her?Is she okay?Doss she miss me?".

"God you got it bad".
"I know.I love her.Its kinda known".

"Oh I know"she says smiling.

Se walk out the fashion building and she looks around."What about you?"I ask."what about me?".

"You and Avery?".She blushes softly and says "We are fine".

"oh yea?How fine?".Zia rolls her eyes and says "You don't need to know all of that.Just know that we are fucking nicely.Kissing nicely and communicating perfectly".

"So you know that tomorrow is her birthday?".She freezes and jets her head to me.

"I'm sorry?"."You don't know your girlfriend's birthday and I do?That isn't a good look Z"I joke.