CASE 15

📣LEIGHTON📣
Two days later

"what the hell is this even about"Zia asks.

On this fine Wednesday morning we are all ordered to report to the main auditorium.Its unusual for the Dean to call a school announcement like this.

He usually just sends a email out and that's that."It must be important"Quinn adds.

Spencer grunts and I pull her closer on my shoulder.She lays her head in my shoulder and I kiss her forehead.

She plays with the rings on my finger before someone taps the microphone.

"I just hope this shit can hurry so I can go back to bed"Avery says."Preach"Zia says.

Dean Atkins walks on stage and smiles."Good morning students.Im sure you are all wondering what we are all doing here.I just wanted you all to meet our new assistant dean and new onboard member".

I frown and say "They couldn't do this shit over email?".

Spencer chuckles and hits my arm playfully.A man with black hair and blue eyes walks on with a girl our age.

"My name is Xavier Cosimo.And I will be your new Assistant Dean.I know a lot of you don't want to be here.But it's good to see all of you.I want to be able to a support system for you as you go through your journey at Chessell".

He points to a girl and says "My daughter,Emilia Cosimo.I hope you all treat her well".

"Cosimo?Isn that the name of that Famous Actress,Zeya Cosimo?"Levi asks.

"You know she's kinda hot"Quinn says.

Summer glares at her and she smirks."That she is"Avery says staring.

"I just have a really bad feeling about this"I say."Why?"Spencer asks me.

"Because her mother is a bitch in Hollywood.If she's anything like her mother than..Chessell just got a lot more annoying".

"Just we need right now"Levi says grunting.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sociology was the class I fucking hated.It was the only class where none of my friends were.

And it was basically a bunch of underclassmen here because this was the second part of it.

I may have failed it last year but Sociology is fucking hard okay?I was in my usual seat when a girl walks over to me.

She must be out her fucking mind.All of those empty seats and she sits beside me?

I turn my head to look at her but she was already staring

.She kinda resembled Princess in a way.Maybe it was her eye color.

Either say..she could never hold Princess' beauty.Spencer had that title to herself.
Forever.

She holds her hand out and says"I'm Emilia.Emilia Cosimo".