7

Sofia.

Nadei kissed the spot behind my ear, my moan was muffled by Nial's lips. He pushed his tongue in tasting every single spot in my mouth tangling our tongues together his caressing mine hungrily.

No. Why the hell wasn't I stopping this?

Feeling myself getting lost in the feel of Nial's soft, addictive and devourable full lips and Nadei's small sucking and kissing on my nape. I didn't fail to notice another pair of lips moving my shirt to the side to get attached to my jaw and collarbone kissing, licking and sucking my supple skin.

My knees buckled ever so lightly from the amount of pleasure I was feeling and Nikolai's arms gripping my waist brought me back to earth. What the heck?

I finally gathered what's left of common sense in me and quickly pulled away from Nial to push away myself out of their possessive grip. I glared at them before directly meeting their eyes just to be startled by the lovey-dovey awe-struck look on their stupidly gorgeous faces.

Making me even more confused and look at each one of them before asking them still shocked, "What a-are you guys doing? Don't fucking touch me," I shrunk backwards.

Nadei made me face all three of them, an affectionate look in his eyes as he held onto my unwilling hand.

"Let. Go."

"Don't fight it, princess. You're ours to touch, ours to kiss and ours to love. We'd never hurt or pain you in any way," he whispered holding onto my enclosed hand like a lifeline.

I took a shaky step back grasping my hand back as if burnt. I gasped and felt horrified by his claim.

"Y-y-ours?" I whispered truly scared of their true intentions and praying to the gods above that they won't take away, forcefully the only thing that they didn't when I was tormented and abused in that hellhole.

My innocence.

They won't hurt me or force me, they could've before, right? but they didn't. They won't do anything without my consent? They surely were not that kind of monsters? I mean I really hoped that they weren't.

Seeing how their eyes effectively darkened looking at me with heavy lidded eyes, full of possessiveness and lust and another emotion I wished to have never identified.

Love?

They couldn't possibly.

Why would they?

"Ours," they muttered simulationasly.

And air get knocked out of me, an awaiting panic attack rose within me. I felt my vision beginning to blur, black spots clouding it. My clammy hands clutched onto the hem of the t-shirt I was wearing tightly.

Taking another shaky step back holding out my left hand to my heart making them try to come closer and hold out their hands for me to take. I was fool enough to fall for their charm but I sure wasn't going to, now.

I raised my free hand keeping them at an arm's length. Then, looked at each of their different coloured eyes, stubbornly and said with utmost conviction and rage, "Never."

And I fell into that familiar dark void from exhaustion and shock.

-

Author's POV.

Shocked, worried, angry and slightly aroused from the interaction that they had with their beloved Sofia in the hallway. The trio left their rooms separately after getting dressed in their nightwear. The brothers made their way back to the third floor, where Sofia was currently resting in one of the guest rooms.