41

Nial.

"Doll, are you okay?" I said, the worry in my voice, evident but when she let out a giggle, I found my stoic façade falling to the ground.

And a smile tugged over my lips.

"I'm alright, thank you, uh-what about you guys?" She asked and I visualized her blushing cute face contorted in embarrassment with her nose scrunched.

Adorable.

I let out a chuckle and made my way to our car, the Italians leading the way with their SUVs.

Aurelio's bleached hair and bright blue eyes--that reminded me of my babygirl's-- caught my sight and he waved gesturing that we were leaving now.

And I jogged to the car closing the door after getting in to see Aurelio driving, Nikolai was in the back with Nadei.

"Nial," My gorgeous girl mumbled and I realizef that I haven't answered her question.

"We're fine, babygirl-" Aurelio cast me a knowing smirk and I snorted with a flip of my finger, "We're just missing you," I admitted longingly and she sighed.

"I-I missed you too," her words had my brain freeze for a second and my heart going into a joyful frenzy and I grinned teeth and all.

"Who's that?" Lio muttered curiously.

Sofia laughed on the other line making me glare at the fucker for making himself known.

"You have someone with you?" She asked already knowing the answer and I mumbled a 'yes' casting the white-haired asshole a pointed look daring him to talk again.

"Baby girl, are you okay now?" I asked seriously daring her to lie knowing that I'd surely redden her perky ass if she had lied to me.

"I-uh, yes," she sighed, "I just had a-" another defeated sigh, "-nightmare" she whispered the last word softly and my heart shattered at her statement.

My little broken angel.

I decided to not ask her about it since she seemed uneasy to elaborate more and I sighed ruefully at the fact that my baby was hurting by herself.

I raked a hand through my dark hair with a shake of my head. "Baby, do you need anything? Do you want me to call you Camille or someone to get you something?" I suggested not giving her a chance to answer.

"Nial, I'm okay, I don't need to burden anyone with my shit," she retorted and I growled warningly at the use of the snark reply and colorful language that I hated to hear come from her pretty lips.

"Doll, watch your fucking language."

She whimpered and whispered "I'm sorry, d-daddy," her words got my dick hard almost instantly and my mouth parted slightly making me think that she was still sensitive and sleepy that was why she reacted like that.

She sniffled and I immediately felt bad. Fucking hell.

"Shh, I'm not mad. Baby, just don't say those kinds of words, okay?" I uttered as softly as I could not scare her and she mumbled a 'yes' my smile widening at the obedient act.

"Daddy, I want to sleep more," she muttered not aware of what her words were doing to me hearing the sounds of her moving on the bed to probably lie down came through and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat feeling my dick stiffen in the wrong fucking time and place.

Lio cackled like a little bitch as his eyes drifted to my crotch and I smacked him upside the head, "Gay motherfucker," the other two fuckers in the back laughed like there is no tomorrow.

"Hey! You don't hit a person while driving!"

I snorted at his words.

"And I'm not fucking gay!" Lio whined rubbing his head and I laughed quietly along with my brothers.