72

Sofia.

The still unknown man's larger form shook seeming shocked but thrilled as he held my smaller form to his taller one, my hand awkwardly patting him on his lower back.

I suddenly felt a pinch on my arm and I swatted his hand away, "Ouch! The hell was that for?" I glared pushing him away and rubbing my arm soothing the faint needle like feeling away.

I heard three distinctive snorts from the other side of the room and peeped out to see Nadei, Nik and Nial watching the white haired male and I interact, bemusedly staring at us.

And then he grabbed my cheeks mushing them making my lips pucker as I did to him before. My eyes rolling in exsparation, "You're real?" He whispered almost inaudibly. His identical frosty blue eyes teary, full of emotion and I just stared at him.

I wasn't sure how I was supposed to feel.

Was was I even supposed to say?

"She's real?" Gojo Satoru's human twin laughed like a crazy man. "Oh, my God, she's real!- Ow, fuck!" The girly screech that left his mouth was funny enough to pull a humourous chuckle out of me.

I smacked the white haired idiot across the face- I mean his jaw since he was about as tall as the guys- for startling the leftovers of my sanity out of me. "We get it dumbass. I'm real. You're real. Now, shut the hell up and let me go!"

"Sofia."

Good-freaking-god Nadei. Why couldn't he just understand that hunger created monsters and I was the worst of them. Plus, it was so damn self explanatory. That I was hungry. No, was fudging starving and you don't keep a woman away from her food.

And with the whole meeting my proximal identical male twin did nothing to help and only fed onto the anxiety I already felt. Resembling that of pouring gasoline on a scorching fire.

I needed food. And a lot of it.

It was going to be me, crying and my stress eating again tonight.

"What did I do, now?" I crossed my arms turning around to glare at the jade-eyed man and surprise surprise, his jaw clenched, eyes narrowed in warning.

He growled. "Watch it."

I puffed my cheeks sending him one brief glare as the ice king poked my cheek for the millionth time. And I swore to whatever gods above if he didn't get his finger off that I'd bite it off.

"Aurelio, stop poking her." Nikolai said, barely holding in his laughter.

"But she's-"

Bashfully cutting him off mid-sentence, "Who are you?" I murmured, curious but excited in a way. Still hungry but a tiny bit scared and lowkey trying to normalize whatever I was feeling into a state of feigned calmness.

Hah! Calmness was the furthest thing that I could compel myself to feel in that moment where my brain worked faster then my mouth would at times of crisis but only to mess with me at the same time.

I really needed a break.

He regarded me once, twice then, "Aurelio Francesco Verticolli," he said, a brief ecstatical look in his joyful eyes. "I'm your brother. One of them, actually the youngest one but still older than you though." He added letting out a chuckle, the hint of that smooth Italian accent clear in his voice.

Fuck. Oh, gods. Did he just..? A plethora of crammed thoughts clogged my brain, heart jackhammering my ribcage and my legs felt faint. Eyes slowly gathering the wet saline as I blinked it back.

A brother? No. Brothers.

As in plural?

"Am I dreaming?" If I was then I didn't want to know what would happen if I woke up.