21

Sofia.

Gods I was wrong. So damn wrong.

That was it.

Yep, I was never going shopping again.

Especially with someone as hyperactive as Camille.

She had been dragging me and Astrid--her bodyguard for hours in this huge ass mall. Store to store and spending money like there was no tomorrow and to be honest I didn't care to stop her.

I'd given her that card that the trio gave me and let her do her 'thang' as she said which made me laugh at her attempt at imitating an American accent.

Plus I was exhausted and hungry as hell.

But thankfully we didn't get to carry any of the stuff that Camille picked for me because apparently it would get dropped off at the Alexeyev mansion.

And I just learned the trio's last name-- finally, which sounded quite familiar as if I heard it before also got to know that they were the most influential wealthy and socially high-ranked businessmen here.

But they were still idiots to me-- a bunch of very attractive idiotic kind captors but that was debatable when it came to their morals.

The thing was, whenever Camille, Astrid and I walked into a store, the people exhibited signs of fear and anxiousness, some even walked out when they saw us getting in.

Why? You might ask.

I had absolutely no idea.

And again that was suspicious and distressing and was getting my social anxiety at its higher point by the very minute.

Sure, the trio was famous and rich as hell but why the hell would people be afraid of them?

They were not that scary.

Not to me.

I was pulled from my thinking stupor feeling Astrid's stare on me. Her well-kept emotionless mask on, eyes drifting to our surroundings ready to take out any possible dangers.

She was good at her job I'll give her that but her entire presence felt too rigid. Too emotionless and cold. I didn't like that.

Camille stopped abruptly when a ding resonated from her purse and read the content of whatever text she got.

Exhaling audibly and turning to face me with a pout.

"The men are coming to pick us up and we haven't finished yet--" she paused groaning at whatever she remembered, "We still haven't got you any undergarments, makeup, perfume and a lot more things," she blabbered.

I giggled at her distress but raised my hands in surrender as she sent me a playful glare warning me to stop laughing.

"Look, let's just try and hurry up, maybe we'll finish before they get here, alright?" I suggested with one last laugh.

I actually liked Cami, her aura had a calming sense yet fun and bubbly feeling to it and she reminded me of Carter.

Fuck, I missed his annoying ass.

I felt a small frown reaching to take over my once-content features. Cami sensing my sudden change of mood sent me a small smile.

"Okay, we can try," she said, her heavy French accent coming out strained when she pronounces the 'r'. And she yet, again, started dragging me taking long strides towards our last destination as I struggled to keep up with her fast walking.

Curse being so damn short.

We walked aimlessly until we reached a Victoria's Secret and Cami squealed happily barging into the boutique.