24

Author's POV.

The triplets were baffled.

Absolutely and completely bewildered at Sofia's previous actions.

They thought that she would just go through her punishment for talking and giving her attention to another man beside them like a good girl and be taught a lesson not to talk to other men so animatedly.

But she turned things in her favor.

Teasing them and leaving them with hard-ons begging for her intoxicating touch, begging to be set free and be balls deep buried inside of her sweet tight cunt.

She had the trio warped her tiny fingers.

They knew that the second they saw her.

She had them intoxicated with her mere presence.

The trio were dominant, jealous and possessive men.

And always have been.

They didn't share women often nor did they sleep with the same woman twice because they didn't feel complete with any of their previous conquests.
They felt awkward when they first shared a girl but it started to feel natural and more acceptable to them with age and the women didn't exactly oppose being fucked by three men.

Three attractive, charismatic and successful men much less.

Everyone wanted to be them or be with them.

But Sofia Luna was the one.

She spiked indescribable feelings in them with a glance and they didn't want anyone near her. She had an energy and light so bright that it'd tempt others to steal.

A gem, she was.

Earlier, what pushed them over the edge was how they came into the boutique and found her laughing with another man while he shamelessly flirted with her. They saw the look in said man's eyes when he was looking at Sofia, he was ogling her like a schoolboy with a fucking crush.

And they didn't like one bit of it.

They quite showed their distaste towards him.

Seething and planning to turn Sofia's luscious ass a pretty shade of red for it and for leaving Camille's side because of unsafe it was even though they knew that their bodyguard was watching over her from a distance.

They just wanted to give her some sort of freedom and spend some girl time with Camille since she was the only person they could trust with Sofia.
Cami was a highly trained assassin and had been working along with the trio for 4 years. It was supposed to be a temporary arrangement but then she met Dimitri and they immediately hit it off deciding to stick with the Alexeyev Mafia. And she was happily engaged to Dimitri after two years of dating.

The trio couldn't help but envy the relationship that Dimi and Cami have.

It was shitty to think like that but they always wanted that kind of love their best friend had for his woman and how she unconditionally loved him too.
They wanted, no - needed Sofia to love and accept them too.

And hoping that they'd break through the walls she built up around her heart and let them in to forgive them for their selfishness.
Forgive them for capturing her.

But they knew that they couldn't ever leave her, the second that they saw her, her fate was sealed.

Yet, guilt was eating them up inside.

The trio wished they were normal people for a second just so they could give Sofia the time she needed.

To court her, go on dates with and make her fall in love with them willingly without having to abduct her to end up in this tough situation where she hated them.