70

Sofia.

I chuckled softly feeling my heart thumping as he started pulling my skirt down. Slowly. Tantalizingly. I was soaking wet by now and he didn't even touch me, properly.

I hazily mumbled, "What're you doing?" He flicked the catch of my skirt pulling me up to remove my panties in the process. My naked ass touched the cold desk's surface sending shivers tumbling my spine.

"Tasting you." He licked his delicious lips, his jade-green eyes turning full-on dark but familiar tourmaline color I nicknamed him after, heavy with lust but tender. Mine widened at the ravenous man's antics.

He hooked his arms around my smaller frame tilting my head back as he slid a rough calloused palm over my tummy, to my navel to my bare pussy cupping it. "So wet for me." His nostrils flared.

I sighed. "Yes, for you, daddy." And that was his answer.

Nadei latched his lips on my drenched folds whipping his tongue over my clit, over and over, again. I cried out as his mouth worked relentlessly sucking my sensitive swollen nub into it. His big hands insulated my thighs apart, stroking them softly.

His hands held me in place as he continued pleasuring me. My eyes shut. Form trembling as he moved his hand from parting my thighs into laying me down on the desk, fully exposing me to him.

My blush came back tenfold.

And my body quivered in his grasp, my hips shifting to meet the licks of his tongue. "Oh, Gods."

He flicked my clit with flat strokes. One. Two. Three. Four licks as he twisted his tongue around my swollen hard bud and my grip on the edge of the wooden desk tightened. My orgasm was so close that I could taste it.

"Cum for me, little one. Soak your daddy's lips. Now." He growled and that was my undoing.

This man was my undoing.

The knot in my stomach unraveled, my pussy clenched, shudders of pleasure racking through my system as I cried out in ecstasy but Nadei didn't stop.....no, he kept his tongue flat against my entrance slurping what I had to give him.

I rode out my orgasm pushing my greedy pussy to his face, his unwavering movements, and wet coarse tongue forced my second release as it plummeted out of me.

Coiling my smaller hands through his silky brunette hair feeling the smooth texture against my fingers as he lapped at my seeping entrance.

"D-daddy," I whined, my legs shaking and voice lower than I ever heard it. I was too sensitive and the soreness from last nice resurfaced.

"What is it, little one?" He hummed, his tongue thrumming at my clit. Soft moans escaped my parted lips, tears barring out like a stream.

"I c-can't take it a-anymore." I whimpered not trusting my own words as they left my mouth. I wanted so much more but my body was ready to collapse.
Nadei didn't like what I said, I knew it. He pinched my clit and my hand involuntarily, gripping his dark hair, a scream ripping out of my lips. "You don't tell a starving man to stop eating his favorite dessert, my love. You should know better than that." He growled.

"B-but--" a rough spank to my ass made the words die in my throat, my eyes shutting close. Fuck I was sure I'd melt into a puddle of muck if he kept going.
A low rumble of laughter left his wet lips. "You better get comfortable because you're going to take my fingers and my cock after this." He darkly smiled, the sinister change tone of voice and dirty words, undoubtedly addicting.

Mad Nadei meant hot as hell Nadei.

My top was ripped away from me, the waft breeze made shivers go up my skin and Tourmaline's tongue was on top of my left breast licking a trail to my neck. I moaned breathlessly contradicting my now slightly drowsy body.