33

Sofia.

Did I just get my first drink ever?

Yes, yes, I just did and it was awesome.

Who the hell was I kidding?

It was weird, to say the least as the unfamiliar and dry beverage slid down my throat to fully feel my taste buds twist and turn at the taste with a soft wince on my face.

I took another sip wanting to get used to its taste and numb down the slight burn it made my tongue feel but it was slightly better than before.

I heard three hearty deep chuckles making my eyes snap to the trio that was watching me with utmost attention like a Martian alien on one of those stupidly Hollywood cliches and I blushed.

"Your first time huh?" Nikolai mused and I mumbled a 'yes' with another soft sip.

After enjoying the comfortable silence for a few minutes sipping our wine, our eyes fell on the beautiful starry view, the waiter from before coming back with our dishes and we dove right in. My stomach grumbled at the delicious-looking lasagna.

And I started eating as the trio peeked at each other for some reason and I took a bit of the tasty goodness letting out a satisfied hum and stopping myself from moaning at the taste.

"Are you enjoying yourself, my love?" Nial asked and I sent him an affirmative nod as he took a bite of his carbonara so gracefully it made me almost choke at how I was looking like right now.

They even made something as simple as eating look attractive.

"I am, thank you for asking."

I wasn't lying. I highly appreciated these kind gestures and in a fucked kinda way, I loved how they were so attentive and curious to ask about what I had liked or didn't like.

Nikolai sent me a wink with a swig of his glass of wine and I flushed when he licked his luscious lower lip keeping eye contact and lengthening the provocative act with a smirk and a tug of his teeth against the pink flesh.

Nial elbowed his brother as Nadei looked from them to me immediately holding my attention with a question in those lush vibrant green eyes.

"Tell us something about yourself, little one?" He decided to break the silence curiously asking, his eyes flickering with hesitation as if he was ready to drop the subject at my command.

"Like what?" I said swallowing and slicing the cheesy goodness on my plate to take another bite and chew loving how the delicious flavors burst in my mouth.

Shrugging with a swipe of his lips, "Everything and anything," Nial said, his rich brown eyes showing a hint of worry but curiosity was more apparent making my guardedness rise.

I paled and thank the gods that I didn't choke on my food. They didn't know, did they? I mean how would they know?

It was almost impossible, my hacking skills weren't exactly average nor that of a beginner-- I was really good at what I did, it was my specialty. My domain and passion.

My talent.

I wiped out everything from my past or at least just the records, dates, every bit of information and practically made myself inexistent--a ghost-- but the memories were still haunting me.

"Uh-I'm nineteen, if you didn't know," I nervously fiddled with my fork, "What about you three?" I mystified simply trying to get them to talk instead as I awkwardly started to eat not really meeting their eyes.

"We're thirty-one," Nikolai smiled and I gaped at them.

Damn. They don't look a day over twenty six.

"We know, darling, I guess it's just in our genes," Nial laughed and I let out an awkward snort at the fact that I had said that out loud.
Talk about weirdness.