46

Sofia.

I woke up earlier than intended and trust me, that rarely happened. I wasn't exactly an early bird. The trio snuggled up to my small frame and I sighed trying to detach Nial's arm that was warped around my waist holding me to his chest.

Nadei had my hand cupping the side of his face as he slept soundly, puckered lips on my palm, the soft snores and hulking disheveled but adorable state he was in had me stopping a squeal from coming out at his actions.

And Nikolai had his face buried under the huge t-shirt I was dressed in. His face mushed between my boobs, I quietly laughed as I felt my face heating up when his lips landed on my bare chest nearing my hardened nipple.

Heat pooled in my core.

How could he even breathe right now?

I tried as gently as I could to detach myself from them but they tightened their grips.

"Baby, stop squirming."

I froze at Nial's raspy sexy morning voice, his hands drifting to my bruised rear as he rubbed it gently. "Does it hurt, baby?"

His morning wood was digging into my bum through the material of his sweats and my underwear-clad ass.

"It's better now."

The soft needle-like stinging died down as caressed it gently avoiding the blistered spots.

"I need to go to the bathroom," I squeaked out when Nikolai suddenly set his hot mouth on my bud sucking on it.

I moaned and Nadei snapped his green eyes open alarmingly before falling on me to gaze lovingly at my dwarfed self, I gave off a dazed smile and he kissed the hand he was sleeping on.

"Good morning, красивая."
(Beautiful)

"Morning Nadei."

"Nikolai. Let go." I tried to detach his mouth from my breast but he latched on it like a goddamn baby, biting the erected bud as a warning.

The other two laughed to themselves getting up.

Traitors.

"Good luck," Nial mouthed striding to the bathroom whereas Nadei threw on a hoodie following after his brother.

I sighed feeling his soft nips around my areola causing my breathing to fasten. Letting out soft moans as he caressed my other breast moving to my stomach.

"So soft," he murmured squeezing the delicate flesh.

I sighed wanting him to seize his actions but wanting to see his pretty eyes. I placed my hand on his hair under my shirt to clutch his hair in my fist and scratch his scalp making him moan.

And the sound just made me want him even more.

"Nikolai, please let go, I need to pee." I insisted adding a little white lie to get him to let go and with a tug on his hair and he gave my nipple a kiss pulling his head out of my shirt.

His pretty hazel eyes hooded from sleep, those golden soft curls of his in a mess those pink-tinted lips, teeth sinking into the plumper bottom one as I continued to stare at this godlike man.

"Good morning. Love." he purred kissing my lips softly.

"Ew, morning breath," I wiped my mouth and fake gagged shivering as he glared at me playfully.

"Stop wiping off my love. Kitty," he whined kissing my lips again and I giggled, his hands still caressing my stomach softly but protectively and the sweet gesture brought a smile to my face.