66

Sofia.

Full shapely lips traced my neck from behind. I moaned feeling Nadei's teeth graze from my quadrangular area down my throat in a teasing manner, his wet smooth tongue caressing the flesh erupted a loud moan from my lips. Tilting my head to give him more access.

"D-daddy," I whined, my voice taking a turn to sound hoarse with a begging undertone as I felt Nikolai's mouth suckle on my maroon buds sending my body to a heady frenzy.

I pushed my tits that shook with every indrawn breath and hard dig to my wet cunt into Nikolai's face as he eagerly palmed and squeezed the pillowy but heavy mound in his calloused hand with a pinch to the erected tips.

Nial's thrusts were irresistible, long and primal. He grunted between each one with force and my loud moans only made him rut into me, harder and faster. That same knot in my stomach was begging to be unwound as I rode the huge hulking man beneath me.

I wanted them, all of them and hoped that they'd be willing to give me what I want. What I spent nights thinking of-- well, the nights when I wasn't fucking one of them. Actually, more like being fucked by one of them or having one of their cocks in my mouth.

Heat spread throughout my torso like wildfire.

My wrists were pinned to my side before I was even prompted to grab Nadei and Nikolai's hard lengths seeing as my hands had their own mind and wanted to grip those steel-like poles in my warm palms to stroke them. And hopefully, provoke these men to fill up all of my holes.

I couldn't help but think of how it'd feel if I had them. All of them. With how complete, filled and fulfilled I'd be.

"Please, please," my voice didn't hide my wanton for these men nor did it hide my desperation.

"We haven't even really touched you properly, love," Nikolai grinned with a light quirked brow seeming arrogant. "Yet, you're begging us."

Fire blazed through my voluptuous breasts sensing Nadei's callous, rough hands cup one of them while he ground his hard long shaft against my soft rear in a furious manner. My ass jiggled upon impact but I nonetheless loved his hot touch. I loved his soft kisses on my nape.

The raven haired man's lips meandered all over my face to land on mine stealing the breath out of me. His tongue plunged then sucked, skimmed and ran on every cervix in my mouth.

With the feel of his tongue sweeping along mine, plunging, pillaging my mouth, I was hot liquid above him. Absolute fucking lava. I was burning alive, and I didn't want anybody to put out the flames.

My moans only increased as their slow torture made my nipples harden to the point where they could cut fucking diamonds and my nether regions throbbed and clenched with want around Nial's girth, gripping him and sucking the soul out of him.

"So tight. Oh, fuck." He groaned at the vise-like grip I had on his cock seeing as my needy heat had its own brain.

I felt a wet thumb pressing to the rosette of my backside. My inner panicked self shuddered against his finger clenching close with discomfort but I knew that Nadei wasn't having that.

The man was totally and utterly obsessed with my ass. I internally laughed at the thought.

He clutched my nape from behind with a fierce growl and Nial's movements from underneath me halted. I tensed feeling his thumb pressing more feverishly against my forbidden hole.

"Princess, I'm going to fuck your pert luscious ass," he strained. My skin shuddered at the warning following the hard command, "And you're going to fucking love every moment of it. Now, take a deep breath and let me ease your pretty little hole before I take you."