76

Nadei.

I harshly exhaled cutting my ominous reverie short.

"Bello, you okay?" A small soft palm stroked my cheek, her soft pale blue eyes glinting with mild concern as mine settled on them. I struggled to answer her, my head automatically clearing out of those horrid memories.

"I'm fine, Lyubov."

I was fine and with her, by my side, everything just fell into place. She was my life guard. Someone that help me stay up when I felt like drowning in my thoughts. Her voice, a song that calmed my restless mind and aching heart.

Fuck. I'd be lost without her.

"Baby, are you sure?" I nodded giving her what I hoped to be a reassuring smile.

She hummed back, her cute dress leaving little to the imagination as I looked down at her cleavage. The vantage point from my height made her plush tits look so damn distracting as she looked up at me with those innocent crystalline eyes.

I was that it should be illegal to be as sweet and kind as she was but so enticing without even intending to. A walking fucking menace she was. A damn drug that I couldn't get enough of. A puzzle that I didn't want to solve or alter.

She was perfect in every damn sense.

"You look delicious in this pretty little dress, Krasivaya. I can't wait to peel it off you." I couldn't help myself but purr into her ear.
(Beautiful)

She blushed, her eyes cast down.

"-Uh, attention, lovebirds!-" Fuck. My. Life. Glaring at the white haired motherfucker for interrupting my now stilled thoughts, soaring heart rate and tightening pants.

And I cursed my dick, this was not the time.

"Attention, assholes." Lio grimaced at the hard scowl I sent his way, restating his words. "Get to your room, dipshit, and if thing two doesn't wake up too, just use the hot and cold technique we used in Malta and he will." I chuckled remembering the scene.

"Yeah, you heard him, Clark Kent. Here. Take your glasses too before you walk into a pillar or a wall." Aurelio snarkily added. He didn't look too good either, probably because he was shugging down wine like water.

Couldn't blame him again. It was an Italian thing.

'Anni e bicchieri di vino non si contano mai.' That was what Giovanni said the first time I met him eight years ago.
(Age and glasses of wine should never be counted)

The disoriented male peeped from the table letting out a loud yawn, he glared at his brother and grunted. "Shut the fuck up, Jack Frost-looking bitch. I'm up, I'm not that drunk." He lazily sighed stumbling to stand by himself as he grabbed the edge of the table.

Not that drunk my ass.

"I'm fine I don't need help at all, thank you for offering though, selfish pricks." He audibly groaned under his breath stabilizing his footing, his right hand clutching his head letting out a wince.

Sofia softly said, "Buona Notte, Fratelli," waving at her drunkenly intoxicated brothers that shouted their farewells at once giggling at their drunken responses.
(Goodnight, brothers)

"Buona Notte, Coniglio," Valentino waved at my girl eliciting a soft smile from her at the cute nickname.
(Good night, little bunny)

"See ya tomorrow Vale."

_

Sofia's phone buzzed, repeatedly.

"Who is it?" I asked.