10

Sofia.

Walking in groggily. I slumped on the bed to scream into the really nice fluffy pillow letting my frustration and anger out.

The one time I thought that life was actually going well for me and I get kidnapped by some hot psychopaths that claim to fucking love me. Me?

I turned around to lay on my back. Staring at the ceiling of the pretty room I was in, aimlessly, remembering what Nadei said before I stomped my way to their God-forsaken room.

A few minutes earlier..

"You should go get ready were going to our home in a couple of hours," he murmured tiredly, yet a hint of excitement could be detected.

That was not my home.

The Golden retriever of this crazy family-I mean Nikolai eagerly added, "We'll get one of the maids to bring you something to wear until we get home lyubov'. It would also be good for you to take a nap. You look tired."

Whose fault was that?

I looked at Nial waiting for him to say something as well. Since these damn men love completing each others' sentences.

Catching my eyes he smiled at me.

I would be lying if I said that it didn't have a slight effect on my heart.

That pretty smile reached his eyes in a way that they seemed like enticing dark pools of molten chocolate, hypnotizing me. Luring me in.

Sofia, no.

"Please, go get ready lyubov' and have some rest as well. We'll wake you up when it's time to leave," he pleaded.

I averted my eyes promptly not wanting to be trapped in those beautiful brown hues that seem to render me under their spell every time I caught them staring at me.

Fuck them for looking at me like that.

Present time.

Still dazed from what my life has come to in the matter of two fucking days. I started thinking of where I would've been right now if I didn't help Nadei.

Probably working in the diner with Carter, maybe reading or taking a nap.

Pretty boring, right?

Wrong, I loved naps, working not so much.

But Carter always seemed to make it better with his dumb dad jokes or when he teased his grandpa, Stu. I loved that old man despite his grumpiness.

And I missed my life there.

I felt like I belonged.

I had people that cared about me, tolerated my weird behaviour and made me feel like I was at home.

Home.

That small town was my home.

I made my way to the lavish bathroom to have a much-needed shower and possibly cry myself to sleep.

I locked the bathroom, undressing as I lifted the huge t-shirt over my head catching sight of the ugly scarred skin under my right boob.

A scar I remembered too well.

I hurriedly avoided looking at the small scars that littered my skin. Taking the sweats that I was wearing off, I took my black lace panties off as well. And my hair band and shifted to turn on the huge shower head.