43

Sofia.

Begrudgingly dried my hair and my body. applying the moisturizer on my skin after shaving my legs. I walked into the room as Camille stood up grinning wildly, her arms swinging back and forth like a kid high on sugar.

"Come on chérie, put this on-" she handed me the dress then paused at my frown, "And maybe put a smile on too. Ah! We'll have so much fun," she squealed and I grabbed the soft silky material from her.

"We'll have so much fun," I mocked and she just giggled at my attempt at her heavy French accent coming out of my mouth.

I slipped on my underwear deciding to not wear a bra, my eyes surveying the pretty dress and I worried about how my boobs would be practically spilling out of the thin material.

But I loved my ears too much to not get scolded about how good I'd look in them and wore them anyway.

My scars thankfully are going to be hidden from the wandering eyes by a few touches of makeup here and there.

I slipped on the dress, its spaghetti straps barely holding my tetas from falling out. I grumbled a curse and scanned my short frame in the mirror.

And damn, the dress clinged to all of my right curves, the light pink color giving my milky skin a glow and that thigh length of the dress was perfect.

The way it held my tetas up showed off my hips, my pudgy stomach hidden from show because of the elegant cut of the dress plus my ass looked amazing in it.

I had never worn such a dress and it was refreshing to do so, my insecurities faded into nothing every second I spent looking over my form.

And if I could wife myself up right now. Gosh I was such a weirdo. Don't mind me.

"Sof! Come on out. I need to fix your makeup and hair!" Camille's smooth accented voice ringed out.

"Okay!" I shouted back walking into the closet where Camille was going through the makeup brushes and products with her hair straightened to perfection and her sparkly jumpsuit tight on her skin showing off her slim frame.

"Tu es belle," I said lacing my voice with awe at the gorgeous woman.

"Thanks, chérie. The dress looks amazing on you," she flattered, "I see my French lessons have been working," she giggled and I snorted.

"I'm a fast learner, aren't I?" I flexed as I sat my ass on the chair facing her in the mirror.

"Yes, yes, you are," she hummed.

We hummed to Driver's License by Olivia Rodrigo while she worked on my makeup, pausing dramatically, Camille gasped when I opened my eyes.

"Holy-fucking-shit! You look beautiful," she squealed fist-bumping the air and I laughed facing my reflection in the mirror.

My full lips were done to perfection painted a soft nude peachy color, the smokey eye shadow with a hint of blue making my blue eyes pop and my thick lashes and eyeliner looking immaculately made and framing my big eyes to make them cuter but sexier.

With my parted hair pulled behind my shoulders liking the fact that I got Camille to cut it a few inches shorter a few days ago.

"This is amazing, thank you, Camille," I whispered thankfully and she pulled me into a hug.

"You might've not had the best childhood but I will make sure that your future will be better," she sighed, "And I'm officially adopting you as my sister," she squeezed my shoulders one last time then released me.

We smiled at each other putting the makeup back to its original place hurriedly finishing rearranging hearing Camille's phone goes off.

"We shall go, fair lady," I bowed dramatically and she giggled grabbing her clutch, phone and me doing the same hoping certain men would call me.