77

Sofia.

"- Sofia! Sofia wake up. I don't like this! Sissy wake up-- AH! NO. MAMA, HELP!" The shrill voice of my older brother, Aurelio mimicking Eddie from Stranger Things in his own way, didn't fail to wake me up or Nadei and Nikolai as they immediately shifted on the bed.

Nial was out of sight for some reason.

Brown eyes and Nikolai were the ones I was used to having with me in bed at this kind of time. We liked sleeping in. I stole a glance at my phone noting that it was almost eleven am confirming my doubts.

But before I opened my mouth to voice my question, Lorenzo and Valentino's shouts resonated outside. Luca followed as he yelled in Italian. "Il secondo ti metterò le mani sul culo. Sei fottutamente morto!"
(The second I'll get my hands on your ass. You're fucking dead!)

I held back a laugh at their antics rubbing my eyes slowly. That wasn't the morning greeting I expected for sure but it was refreshing to wake up to. It only succeeded in reminding me that I had a freaking family.

Gah! I was over the damn roof. My happiness couldn't be contained no matter how much I tried. My lips tugged as the loud voices that belonged to my brothers subsided.

"Not again. Damnit." Nikolai grunted burying his face further into my bare chest as the constant yelling from outside our bedroom skidded to a stop. "No offense, my love but I fucking hate your brothers."

I hoarsely laughed burying my hand in his golden strands as my soreness caught up to me. The disorientation made my head spin. "I thought they'd be hangover or something." I sleepily said.

"I did too." And there he was.

"Bello." I sighed softly. Relief flooding me.

Nial uttered, softness lacing his voice as came out of the closet casually dressed, "Krasivaya."

His signature black turtleneck sweater and black cargos did nothing to hide his large stature and only further enticed me with how edible he looked. His mop of raven curls slicked back. The scruff on his strong chin and jaws were trimmed to perfection.

"Thought you went to work." I ran my hand through Nikolai's disheveled hair hearing him sigh in contentment. "Or had something else to do?" I added. Attentive but still questioning.

The brown-eyed mountain of a man, chuckled pulling at his brother's leg with a hearty grin as he answered. "That's Nadei's thing, baby. Being a growly bear of a workaholic is his specialty. Not mine."

Said man perked up hearing his name as Nik and I laughed at the grunted curse words he let out. Tourmaline sat up pecking my forehead completely ignoring his brothers as they snickered at the annoyed look on his face. "Доброе утро, Любовь."
(Good morning, love)

"Mornin'," I grinned happily despite the tiny prickling of my sore body as I regarded him. Gods. He took my literal breath away last night but made me feel so damn good. 

"I'm going to check up on the Verticollis and see if breakfast is ready," Nial announced earning another grunt from the two drowsy men at my sides. My nod of affirmation was the last thing he needed to see as he left.

Tenderly letting the huge puppy man, Nikolai, stop his wandering hands from prodding at my tits anymore. He groaned in protest but reluctantly let me go.  I sprinted my naked ass to the bathroom where Nadei was washing his face.

Embarrassment seeped its way into my being as I got into the shower hearing their thunderous laughter at my display of shyness. I was deemed to be less coy around them now that we had gotten used to each other physically but I couldn't help my reactions at these kinds of times.

Turning on the hot water to a slow and steady pace through the panel instead of the furious splashing one that almost made my skin tear off once at how scorching hot and hurried it was. I let my hands do the work as I grabbed the loofah and the body wash then slowly scrubbed the grim and sweat off.

I rinsed off and grabbed the shampoo spreading a hefty amount and started massaging my scalp. My eyes closed as the once tense muscles and tendons unraveled with sudden relief. Water cascaded in warm rivulets and made my whole body shiver in delight as I finished.

Wrapped in a fluffy bathrobe, I walked into the closet and got dressed. Nikolai followed suite adorning a moss green tee topping it with a dark grey cardigan that I was so going to raid from his part of the huge closet. Black sweats sung on his brawny trunks he called thighs.

And Oh. My. Fucking. Ovaries. The thin rimmed black glasses he wore after he tousled his dirty blond hair back in a bun made me do a double take.

He made long hair look so good but not as good as Hyunjin though -- Hell, nobody pulled long hair better than that man. But let's not tell Nikolai that.

Heat pooled in my core as I swiped my hair behind and did my makeup trying my best to not stare longer than needed.  My insides buzzed like a live wire at the amount of beauty and power he held over me.

All of them were. The trio were so damn gorgeous that I got lost whenever I looked a bit too long. They were a damn dream and I was one lucky girl to have them.

"Love," I snapped out of my admiring reverie turning to look at him as I stood. "Got a bit of drool.....right there." What? My eyes widened as I hurriedly wiped at my lips only to not find anything.

Defiantly huffing as embarrassment caught up to me, I averted my eyes my hands as the smudged lipstick I had on, wiped onto the back of my hand. Credits to Nikolai for being an adorable idiot.

"Fuck you." I turned away blurting in annoyance, I applied a layer of gloss smacking my lips as I fixed the smudged but thick liquidity. The heat of the moment passed me and I could not hear a response until I felt his warm breath on the side of my neck.

I stilled.

"I'll gladly do that and more, Moya lyubov'." He purred lowly, nestling his face in my crook. A warm hand collared my neck softly squeezing as he tilted my head up. "But watch your language, little love."

My breathing unsteady. Heart going on a run to beat in my head, I let out a whimper, easily affected by the beautiful conundrum that he was. "Okay, daddy." I addressed him.

"Good girl. Let's go, baby. They're waiting for us." He kissed my forehead completely changing the dark heady aura he upheld before it morphed into a sweet and awfully cute, caring one.

And like I said, they were a mystery to me and I couldn't wait to love them for the rest of my life and after.