49

Sofia.

Fingers hooked under my chin.

"Baby, why can't just be a good girl and listen for once?" Nadei's soft tone, despite the gruffness of his deep voice, sent butterflies in my stomach. The feeling close to being warped in a warm blanket as he patted my head.

"But I just wanted-" my objection was cut off as he pinned me to the thick glass window, his hand behind the back of my head. My face coming directly with his lower chest and I for the umpteenth time cursed myself for being short.

He hoisted me up at my thighs holding me up against the wall as he gazed at me, Nikolai, and Nial caught in my line of sight from either side.

A hand slid around my throat like a collar. Tight but gentle somehow.

"Little one," I just hummed avoiding eye contact which got me a slap on the thigh making yelp.

"Look at me," and I did at Nikolai.

Nadei's face was buried in the crook of my neck, his five o'clock shadow tickling my skin as I suppressed a moan at the feeling of his hardness pressing up against my inner thighs. A single layer of clothing separating us.

"You know, your disobedience makes me want to fuck some sense into this head of yours," a pinch to my thigh from Nikolai as Nadei's heated words enrolled in my brain and my eyes shut close not bearing their torture.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" Nikolai rumbled teasing my skin, his hand under my shirt caressing my stomach.

I sighed at the feeling of their warm hands against my skin.

My jumbled mess of thoughts came to an understanding and I sighed frustration clear in my action. "What aren't you telling me? This whole excessive and exorbitant safety precautions even in your own company and home seems unusual," my words, fortunately, came out strong.

They tensed at once and Nadei's grip on my thighs tightened. The hand around my throat flexing with... Hopelessness? Anger? Exsparation?

Gods, I needed to focus on something that wasn't the hard rod pressed against me. It was too distracting and hard to not notice.

"We will tell you, just not now, baby," Nial ever the compromising and diplomatic one said.

"You're going to tell me anyway so why not now, what's holding you back?" My assertion for getting the answers I was seeking didn't waver.

A hard slap to my ass got me to let out a whine and my lip wobbled at the sensation.

"Little girl, not now," Nadei strained out against my throat nipping at my column sending jolts of electricity to my cunt and I resisted the urge to grind on him.

"Do you not trust me?" My question came out a broken smidgen and they all shook their heads dismissing my statement.

"It's not that, love, this is a serious matter that we will discuss at a later time. Just don't overthink it," Nikolai smiled reassuringly.

I slightly relaxed at his words tightening my arms around Nadei's neck.

"Now, little one, care to remind me of why you were giving me attitude before?" His sarcastic comment got my skin flushing and the other two chuckling lowly.

Oops.

"I-I was mad at you?" I facepalmed and they laughed harder at my actions, amused. Nadei not so much.

"You should know by now that no matter what. You don't raise your voice at us like we won't at you," he paused. "And don't ever I mean ever doubt that we want anything other than your safety and wellbeing," a kiss on my forehead made me sigh.