8

Sofia.

I didn't even realize it when Nadei sat on a chair in their fancy dining room and pulled me onto his lap not noting my discomfort.

I looked up, glaring at him. My anger and confusion were blinding my rational side, suddenly not fearing him anymore. "Let me go, I'd like to sit down. Over there." I pointed at a random empty chair.

Looking down at me with amusement struggling to pull his arm that was pinning me by the waist to his front, he answered with a sharp 'no' making me scowl at him and stare at the other two across from us with a pointed glare.

"Let.Me.Go.Now!" I shouted, insisting on every word as I dug my short but neatly clipped nails at his hand getting tired of this stupid mouse and cat crap.

He growled. It sounded feral, animalistic. A fucking warning and my eyes widened as my chin got held between his long fingers. Here comes the pain. I shuddered anticipating the worst as always.

His voice was strained and angered, "Stop moving or I'm going to do something you won't like, Little girl."

I heard two light chuckles from Nikolai and Nial across the table. What the fuck, people? Couldn't he just understand that I was uncomfortable? And that it was borderline weird, caveman shit.

Looking down at my hands feeling small and flushed at the way his voice made me feel mumbling, "Could you just please, put me down I don't feel comfortable on your-r," I spat out the plead like poison, my emotion too varient to mask." Erm- lap."

Tightening his grip on my waist he again answered with a grumbled 'no' squeezing my waist.

Plan D it was then.

I would play his- their twisted game then. So, I decided to ask nicely. Too nicely.

Blushing at what I was about to assert looking at Nadei's unwavering grip on my waist to his jade green eyes. My eyes slightly watered on demand as I hoped to pull whatever this was off.

"P-please d-daddy?"

I heard three sharp inhales and something poked my bum, instantly. Oh, my. He didn't. Did he just-

Blushing redder when I knew what that single word had done to him. I looked at Nadei with a pleading look making him clear his throat and avoid my eyes.

He hurriedly set me on the chair next to him to adjust the very impressive bulge in his black sweats making me blush a beet red at my unholy thoughts.

Just cause I was a virgin didn't mean that I hadn't read things.

Thank gods that Carter suggested that reading erotica and steamy romances would make me know some things that I never did before.

Gods, I missed him.

Remembering that we weren't alone I glanced to see that the other two struggling to keep their laughter at bay from my weird interaction with Nadei.

It wasn't that funny but sure. Awkwardly averting my eyesight elsewhere, they actually busted out laughing and pointed at the slight blush rising on Nadei's creamy complexion.

"Черт возьми он краснеет," Nikolai clasped his stomach and laughed at his older brother's unwavering scowl.

Seizing his laughter Nial wiped the corners of his eyes, muttering to Nikolai, "Это знаковый брат."

Stopping his brothers from mocking him any further Nadei turned to me and said sweetly, the scowl that he had on a second ago leaving his gorgeous features. "What do you wanna have for breakfast, Little one?"