32

Author's POV.

The trio's happiness couldn't be measured.

The absolute love and adoration that they felt for their little angel were ineffable and absolutely consuming.

Their hearts leaped in their chests filling them with comfort and warmth at the way Sofia had been interacting with them. The way she affected them with the slightest touch, the way she made them hang on to her like air.

She was an enchantress without even trying.

She brought peace upon the dark, broken sherds of ice surrounding their hearts melting them into a puddle of still water and yet, she didn't know how much effect she had on them.

They gave her the space that she needed. Not wanting to crowd her and seeking her to come to them even so they were giving her whatever she desired without expecting anything in return besides her love and acceptance.

The trio felt the need to be wanted and needed by her and they have been making progress in doing so.

They hoped it'd be like that, forever.

Just them and her happily in love and they hoped it was sooner than later.

Nial and Nadei stood upon hearing the ding of the elevator, wide smiles adorning their chiseled facial features as they contorted in joy facing Sofia's soft light smile and her twinkling eyes.

Whenever she smiled, they melted. Whenever she giggled they were a puddle of mush on the ground. They loved everything about her.

Sofia blushed a beet red at the attention, the tears that she held onto were being held back from their unrelenting gazes not wanting to embarrass herself even if her insides fluttered at the genuine smile they sent her.

She realized that she'd been staring at the trio for a few seconds not finding the ability to form a sentence to show her appreciation.

She sighed.

"Come on, baby," Nial being the saving grace that he is gestured towards the seat he pulled for her to sit on and she obliged taking off her coat laying it near her as she started looking around realizing that place emitted that sense of newness as she gaped to note that the rest of the furniture was still to be brought in there.

Her amazement couldn't be described at the classy yet romantic atmosphere, her eyes wandered around the space zeroing on the fact that it kinda looked like a huge private booth too with a stoked bar on the right side and another door on the left side of the open space.

She zinged with giddiness and excitement. The side glance the trio shared didn't go unnoticed as she cocked an eyebrow in question, her curiousness getting the best of her.

"What's in there?" She voiced softly.

"Our office, this building is ours. This floor is not furnished yet, we bought it recently," Nadei concluded swiftly clearing her confusion.

"That's great."

The men faced her while she was quietly taking a seat, her nervousness skyrocketed at the unmoving stares stuck upon her.

She knew that this was a date.

Never had she been out on one, yes, she had been asked but didn't dare go against her brothers and stepfather's orders as she was supposed to stay untouched and supposedly innocent and not date anyone until she was married off.

She knew that she was just a lab rat to them more or less with how they wanted to use her existence against her.

They thought that as soon as she turned eighteen she'd be sold off or forcefully married to one of their numerous business associates that glimpsed the young girl once or twice and wanted to buy her.

She hated them with every fiber in her being and wished that she could just erase them from her mind maybe the face of earth too.

Gingerly lifting her head to glance at a waiter walking out of the lift holding menus handing them out for the trio, his eyes cast down as he nervously retrieved what Nadei had instructed him from the bar.

Sofia blushed softly when she catched Nikolai gazing at her lips hungrily, her thighs clenched together at the feverish, desired look he was giving her. The heated moment she shared with him in the elevator clouding her thoughts with other sinful ones.

With all the three men involved.

Fucking snap out of it! she shook her head.

The waiter returned with a bottle of fine and high-priced Merlot and four glasses but Nadei muttered something in Russian making the young male nod and pour the wine into the three glasses professionally filling Sofia's glass with water.

Frowning at the trio's brisk action without truly voicing her argument as to why she wasn't allowed to drink and then she remembered that she was nineteen and not twenty-one. Yet again the Europeans were allowed to drink at the young age of sixteen some even less.

"So unfair," she grumbled when the waiter skidded to leave after getting their orders.

"What is, little girl?"

"I want what you're having too," she whined with a deep frown that made the trio dislike said look on her soft features gesturing to the alcoholic liquid they were sipping- not caring that she sounded like a child.

"You're not allowed and you're still underaged, Darling," Nadei tried to reason and Sofia glared at him as he turned to his brothers with squinted eyes and a barely noticeable downturn of his lips.

Nial and Nikolai held a laugh at Nadei's face giving him a 'give her what she wants before she castrates you' look making him gulp and peek at the small kitten glaring daggers.

He never thought he'd be afraid of what his small little girl would do but he didn't want her to get mad at him so he decided to suggest something to not overdo it and grant her what she wanted.

"Okay-" Nadei paused, "You'll have one glass, nothing more," he compromised with that stern gaze that never failed to make Sofia weak in the knees at the exuded dominance.

She shook her head and gave him a salute and an eager nod making the other two laugh at her adorable antics.

Nadei chuckled revealing his straight white teeth and dimpled genuine yet rare smile grabbing her hand to kiss her knuckles softly.

So cute, he thought to himself.

Nikolai got an empty glass filled it for Sofia and she swirled the liquid bringing it to her delicate and sinful petals.

And Nadei's heart clenched in his chest at the way she triumphantly grinned at him to hesitantly take a swig of her own glass of wine tasting the sweet yet dry liquid for the first time.