55

Sofia.

"Baby, please say something," Nadei's deep voice plucked me out of my thoughts.

I prepared myself to say whatever it was to wipe out their insecurity and tell them that I wasn't leaving anytime soon. Not anymore.

"I knew that. More like guessed-" they looked confused but interested, I rolled my eyes. "The tight security and heavily armed bodyguards and the extravagant and excessively large mansions. The whole carrying your gun with you even-to-the-bathroom-thing was easy to make me put two and two together," I shrugged.

They let out snorts and I bit back a giggle at my wording. "You guys even have this dangerous and domineering aura surrounding you. I've seen the way people looked at you when we're out in public, so, it wasn't hard to know that you might be involved in some shady business," I completed wittily.

They stared at me, emotionlessly and my face fell.

"Plus, I was born into that kind of life, even if I didn't want to be," I sighed "I was deemed to know of the kind of things that went around in the house even if I wasn't exactly involved," I clutched the hem of my skirt angrily, my frown deepening and tears brimmed at my eyelids.

So much for being strong.

Nadei pulled me into him, my head tucked in his chest as he sat on the chair I was in before. "Come, here, little one."

Nial and Nikolai both took my hands in theirs, stroking them softly as we sat in silence having a mutual understanding of how fucked up our lives were.

"I guess we aren't so different from each other after all, huh?" Nikolai's admission made me laugh at the absurdity, the other two chuckling lowly.

The deep sounds teasing my insides and making my heart flutter.

"Well, I'd say so, but I don't kidnap boys that I like. Like you guys did," I joked giggling but regretted it as the playfulness got wiped from Nikolai's face.

The other two tensed, their jaws clenched.

This was one of those moments where I wished that someone would shove their foot in my mouth to silence me instead of saying shit like that. I swore to gods, I had no goddamn filter sometimes.

I was surely going to punch myself in the face one day.

"We're sorry, Doll, we truly are," Nial muttered shamefully giving my hand a firm squeeze and I facepalmed.

"Gods, I was just kidding-" I kissed Nik and Nial's palms, "I also forgave you, I know that this doesn't make it any less crazy-" I sighed.

"But I'm glad I met you guys, I never felt anything like this, and I like you-" my heart thundered against ribcage, "A lot," I admitted, their matching dimpled grins made my heart rate accelerate and heat pooled in my stomach.

"We never felt anything like this too, love."

I leaned kissing Nikolai softly as he kneeled before me, my lips molded with his in a tangled mess. My hand tugging on his blond locks as he released a groaned moan with his hand drifting to grab my throat.

My own loud moan of pleasure came out muffled by his lips as I tugged at the strands of golden locks on his nape.

His tongue made its way to my mouth, tasting me, not leaving any place untouched, and sucking my tongue. A soft mewl escaped me as lost his grip on my throat.

And desire whirlwinded my gut like a hurricane.

"So fucking gorgeous," Nadei husked, fisting my loose curls in his hand to kiss all over my neck to my throat.

My sounds of euphoric pleasure bounced off of the closed space as Nadei sucked my sweet spot, my other hand having a mind of its own grasping his dark locks.

I moaned at his nipping and teasing buckling against Nial's hand that cupped my sex feeling my slick arousal dampening the silky fabric.

"You're so wet for us, baby girl-" he moved my panties to the side, teasing my clit with his middle finger, "Do you me to do something about it?" His voice came out with hoarseness and craving.

That fucking accent rolled the words off his tongue like a rough melody teasing my ears and heating my insides even more. He sounded so damn hot when horny. All of them did.

"Please," I begged as Nikolai cupped my breasts pinching my hardened pecks through my shirt as I begged and whimpered uncaringly.

"Please what, little one? Tell us what you want," Nadei's deeply accented words sent delicious vibrations to my cunt as I felt Nial's finger tease my tight hole tracing patterns on my entrance as I tried to buckle against his long and thick digit.

My skin was set aflame by every word. Every action and absolutely everything they did. And I wanted more, no. I needed more of them.

"P-please," I moaned.

They shook their heads simulatiously, disapproval maiming my pride as I continually entreated and begged for them.

Nial's finger stilled its probing and I shuddered wanting their hands on me as they took them off. My eyes prickled with tears.

"I-I want you, please, daddy," my begging amused them but aroused them furthermore as their eyes darkened immeasurably. My lust hooded ones stared back at each one of them hoping to convey what I needed.

Clicking his tongue. "Tell us exactly what you want, love. Don't be shy," Nikolai cooed, licking his lips, "Ask for what you want," he rasped stalking his fingertips up my clothed arm.

I gathered my courage and hoped that they'd soothe my ache and give me what I wanted and stop denying me. At first try, I just stammered out incoherent sentences instead of voicing my unholy thoughts.

Nadei bit the column of my neck harshly and I hissed but soon the pain was eased to pleasure as his hot wet tongue swiped over it, lapping it up. "Say it." He sucked my soft flesh, a whimper leaving my lips.

"I-" I huffed earning a matching smug smirk from all of them, "I want you, I need you, please," I stammered, "Y-your c-cocks," a blush coated my cheeks "I want to be filled by you. Please, please daddies," I let out a choked moan feeling Nial's finger slip into my heat again.

"Are you sure, love?" Nikolai asked and I nodded ferociously getting a smile in return yet a warning glance hidden within.

"Use your words," he purred, squeezing my rear.

"Yes, please, I want you-" I moaned, "All of you."

Nikolai chuckled.

The deep and rich baritone sound intensified my wanton. Scorching hot desire for them soared through my veins as they smirked showing the true intent behind those beautiful irises of theirs and I melted.

And it was my turn to smirk lazily, my brain conjuring the darkest, hottest fantasies revolving the three of them.