62

Sofia.

"Идеальный."
(Perfect)

Nial's hands tugged on my blindfold, securing it. My blackened vision increasing my other senses as he tied my hands with a soft silky fabric that made my squirming almost impossible at how the knot of said fabric tightened the more I tried to pull.

I was completely under his mercy and I thrived on it.

My nipples hardening as I felt him press his warm hand on my bare stomach sliding it over my wide hips to my pubic bone to...stop.

The anticipation and the throbbing of my pussy were killing me. I wanted his cock in me, then and there but he sure wasn't giving me what I wanted.

I was desperate for his touch.

"Stop squirming so much. Doll, I'm not done yet," his breath was hot on my nape, my knees holding me shaking slightly as the side of my face was softly being pushed to press against the soft silky sheets with my hands behind my back.

I loved the way he carefully caressed and coaxed softly to restrain me but hated it at the same time. I couldn't touch him yet I yearned to.

I needed his hands on me.

"Daddy, p-please."

His dark, rich chuckle sent vibrations to my needy cunt. Yelping as I suddenly felt his palm make contact with my rear in a rough spank rendering my asscheek, red.

I whimpered.

"Such an impatient whore, hm?" I shook my head, denying it.

"Oh, but you are. My whore. My queen. Mine," he purred sending shivers up my spine as he caressed my back, fisting my long mane and kissing my neck softly contradicting the rough grip on my hair and restrains he had on me.

I loved the pain that came from his rough manhandling, it made my pleasure ten times more intense.

"My pretty little whore."

"Please," I breathed out feeling his hand drift to play with my glistening folds pulling at them.

"I think we're going to have a problem with that mouth of yours," he tipped, the bed shifted as he stood up to go somewhere and my body quivered with need. Goosebumps littering my flesh. Heartbeat skyrocketing.

He retrieved what he needed as I felt his presence near me. "On your knees and open your mouth for me, Darling," I obliged loving how rough and erotic his accent flowed with the commanded words.

I tensed slightly feeling his hand squish my cheeks as he pushed the gag me into my mouth muffling my whining.

Nial hummed appreciatively. "You look so fucking beautiful all tied up for me, my love," his fingertips tilted my head and I felt his eyes roam over my vulnerable restraint form.

"Such a pretty cunt, I might just bite it," I moaned at his words feeling his hot breath directly against my needy heat.

Brown eyes grabbed my arms pushing me to the soft surface, face down, ass up as he spread my legs holding onto my hips in place.

My face flushed crimson as I felt his eyes feast on my backside and shamefully making me squirm at the exposure but my harsh breathing came to a skidded stop, moaning, loudly, around the ball gag as his wet tongue separated my folds. flattening said muscle over my slit to latch on my swollen clit.

"So fucking delicious," I moaned louder at his merciless sucking and growled sentence that made me shake with intensity.

He flicked my clit one last time before latching on my opening like a vacuum, his scruff in fierce contact with my soft thighs as he put that skillful tongue to use.