87

Sofia.

“I thought that loving you was all the space my heart had. I had no idea that it'd expand. I didn't think I had any room left in my chest, it feels so full,” he smiled, the soft tug of his lips making his whole features brighten as he griped her hands.

Tears brimmed at the corners of my lids, I shuddered and snuggled closer to Layla our arms linked as I sniffled. Needing the emotional and physical support she provided.

"You have given me everything that I need and want. I promise you that I will cherish and love you until my very last breath," Dimitri concluded his vows, an affectionate look in his eyes as he gazed at Camille who was already tearing up. The happiness radiating from them was unfathomably pure and heartfelt.

"That was beautiful." The officiant said, a soft smile on his face. "I now, announce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

The sight of the two of my friends declaring their love and special bond in front of so many people made my heart clench at the sensitivity of their feelings towards one another. They were absolutely perfect for each other.

The second I locked eyes with the three men that were my everything, the tears I had held onto began to fall. Nikolai patted Dimitri's shoulder giving him a hug, his hazel eyes still heavily locked on me. The tension I felt build up in the pit of my stomach from not seeing them for so long broke down my walls.

They arrived this afternoon and I haven't had the chance to see them. All of them had duties to fulfill and things to do like support their childhood friend on his big day. It was hard keeping myself together where I had only wanted them to sit down and tell them about...our baby.

Yes, It was happening. Two days ago, I took several pregnancy tests that confirmed that I was pregnant and Mama wanted us to go to see a doctor. The family obstetrician to be specific but I didn't want to. Not yet at least.

I wanted the guys to be with me and I don't want them to miss anything.

"You know that's going to be you," a chaste kiss is planted on my neck as he spun me around. "Really... really soon," another kiss on my cheek as he nuzzled his head into me. "I'll get to finally call you my wife, would you like that, Darling?"

"I-I-" stuttering as his kisses turn up a notch, I shut my mouth to no let any sound out and glare into his stunning eyes. "People are watching," I shyly, tried to unclasp his strong corded arms that were safely tucking me into him but he pulled me closer, our noses touching as he closed his eyes bending to my height.

"Shh, let them watch," he sighed, tightening his grip on my waist as the soft jazz music started to play, people starting to move to the vast, tiled dance floor but fortunately keeping their distance away from us. "I just need... I need to feel you. Let me feel you. I've missed you. I love you."

Planting my lips on his, I tug on his blond curls and pour my desire, love and affection into our kiss. The need to show him exactly how much I had been craving him for so long resurfaced. "I.. love you more."

The grasp he has on my heartstrings tightening so far that it makes harder to breathe as his ethereal smile blinded me. He was just so... beautiful. In every way. His smirk, his smile, his laugh.

Absolutely.... everything about him.

He grinned, "Not possible."

"Is that so?" I tilted my head feigning innocence, coming closer as I watched his pupils dilate, his heart racing under my hand. "Do you want to show you, daddy?"

"Fuck," he cursed with a harsh kiss to my lips punishing me so sweetly. "You shouldn't say shit like that to me right now, Love. I'm barely holding back," He whispered, his voice laced with warning and restraint.

"Then, don't," I rolled my eyes at the look on his face, my eyes capturing Nial's brown ones across the room staring back just as fiercely. Hands wound into tight fists as he pretended to listen to what Nadei, Dimitri and my brothers were talking about.

"Don't hold back," I softly uttered, insinuating the sentence with kiss to Nikolai's stubbled cheek, my crystalline eyes still on Nial as he excused himself but was soon snatched by Layla asking him to dance with her.

"Have some patience, Love, Just for a few more hours." he sighed begrudgingly hugging me close as we continued to sway. "Just three more long fucking hours."

"Not a big fan of weddings, huh?" I laughed at his wording and shows of impatience. There wasn't a damn thing that this man didn't do with an attitude and that never failed to make me laugh.

Nikolai shrugged and twirled me, his arms bound around my waist in a second, our noses touching. "I like them, actualy. But-"

"May I?" he interrupted, his unwanted attention on me but glaring into Nikolai's eyes as he noted that he wasnt budging from my side. Forcing a guttery laugh out, he said. "Are you not going to let me dance with my granddaughter?"

Neither of us failed to note the disdain he regarded Nikolai with. The guys did tell me that my mother's father wasn't...friendly. Nor was he okay with the alliance Papa had with the Bratva and that he used every chance he could to tarnish their reputation, most of his claims were biased and incredibly invalid, anyways.

Giving my golden retriever of man a brief peck on the cheek I waved off his concern. "We'll be fine," I smiled and took my grandfather's outstretched hand and placed my left one on his shoulder.

"So you and him are...dating?" He spat out the final word, full of spite and hate, not bothering to mask it. The rude question isn't leaving me any choice but to glare at the floor. "You could have chosen anyone but him. His...people are only welcome here because of your father. Don't associate yourself with them."

This man didn't like being disrespected and yet, expected to be treated well after him insulting others. Gosh, he was insufferable. I honestly wondered how the hell Nonna spent 45 years with him without losing her mind.

He might have been cold to me for the last two days and regarded me lowly but I had a sane bone in my body that made me respect him and not run my mouth when I knew that the consequences would screw me in the damn face.

"Are you?" he insisted.

Oh how he was going to lose it when he'd know. I had zero care for his feelings to be honest but I respected him, one, because he was older and two, because he was my mother's father.

"I'm dating," at the expectant look on his face fell and I held back a loud, obnoxious laugh, "All three of them."

"Q-què?"

My face flushed the harder I tried to suppress my laughter at his flabbergasted stat. Almost everyone had stepped from the dance floor and retreated to their places because dinner was going to be served.

The two of us standing as a soft almost lulling song played. Feeling confident and prideful, I confirmed his suspicions, pursing my lips, "All three of them are my boyfriends."

"Nonno," God I could have hugged the life out of Lorenzo for saving me from this weird interaction. "Let's go, Sorella, dinner's waiting."

"Thank for the save. That was a close one," I sighed as we walked away from him to our designated table where my brothers, the trio, Layla and the other three bridesmaids were sat.

"You now owe me one," Renzo pulled his glasses slightly down, a smile on his face as we took our places. Mine between Nadei and Nial, whilst Nikolai faced us.

Even after we conversed and had our meals, the feeling of his disappointed, disdainfully hard gaze on the back of my head didn't fade. I feared that my head would explode from how much he was glaring daggers at me.