56

Nadei.

My heart went overdrive after the words that escaped her pillowy plump lips. My only thought was what if we hurt her?

It was her first time after all.

Noticing my hesitation. She ran her tiny soft hand over the scruff on my chin, tilting my head towards her "What's wrong, Bello?" The worry in her soft voice was distinguished soothing me slightly, at how much she cared.

About me -about us.

"Little one, what if we hurt you?" My tone was hesitant and her oceanic gaze softened, trapping me under her spell and swiping over every feature of mine. The action resembling the feeling of basking in the morning sunshine.

Peaceful, warm and relaxing.

"You won't," She smiled reassuringly and I felt my undying love and desire to take her overwhelmed me and to make her mine.

My dominant and sadistic side wanted to be let out, but I couldn't-- we couldn't afford to scare her off on her first time with us, and I guessef my brothers felt the same at the strained looks on their faces.

Sensing the change in atmosphere, Sofia shifted on the bed staring back at us as we stripped. My fear of what she'd think of the scars littering my skin, dissipated as she prowled us with her eyes fueling my hunger.

For her.

"Strip, for us. Love," Nikolai strolled over to her in his boxers cooing, licking her ear shell sensually as he stood up to watch her obey him.

My confined dick twitched, begging me to release it when she let out a breathy moan sensing Nikolai's hand against her ass, in a quick spank, kneading the reddened cheek afterward.

I palmed my erected member and watched her every movement.

She kneeled on the bed, her small flustered form heaving, slowly trailing her hands over her clad stomach, to her breasts cupping them, teasing us. We let out approving growls as she stimulated the concealed flesh.

I wasn't known for patience but with her I wanted to be. So, I clenched my jaw tight and dug my fingers into the bed, the other hand still gripping my dick.

Those lust hooded irises shone brighter against the dimmed lighted room as she moaned groping her breasts tighter, pinching the maroon buds through the fabric covering them.

I could never get over how beautiful she was.

Her head was tilted back as she started letting her fingers graze her glistening core. I clenched my jaw, eyes squinting into slits as Nikolai's lack of patience got to him stalking towards her.

Inpatient idiot.

"Fuck this." He ripped her shirt leaving her in a lacy red bra, her skirt long forgotten as she stripped out of it leaving her cute legs bare to us.

She tried to cover herself from us but decided against it at our disproving clicks of our tongues. My smirk widening at the obedience of my little girl as she shuddered bringing her hands to her lap, her eyes cast down.

I leaned over in my seat watching her every move and eating up her small naked form and fuck me, she looked gorgeous. Magnificent. Radiant.

The word extraordinary wasn't fair to describe because Sofia Alexeyev - our future wife -- was much, much, more than that. She was fucking ethereal.

Nial strode over to her left side, cupping her flushed face in his hands, kissing her softly while Nikolai marked her ivory skin with his hands roaming all over her.