78

Sofia.

At breakfast, I conversed with my mother deciding to spend the day together to which practically every one of the men agreed. The exception was Lio that was insisting on rewatching a bunch of nineties' movies and playing board games.

I was tempted to agree but thought that spending quality time with Mama was what I truly needed.

Iva nor Cami were around to have another girls' night, Gods, I really missed them. it would have been great to have them here so that we'd go to a spa with my mom and have some fun of our own since the men had their own business to deal with.

Adding in how the testosterone levels in the room were making my head spin and my stomach roll as I tried to keep up with how energetic and lively my siblings were.

It was a great but handful start of a day, to say the least.

"I'm starting to think that you're adopted. Papà, Mama are you sure he's your child?" The blue eyed, dark haired male, Renzo, tittered. His tone teasing, his goal was to irritate Aurelio that glared at him pointedly as he sided with Valentino.

Mama sighed tiredly and uttered a brief, "Yes."

Papà merely rolled his eyes in exasperation at his son's behavior and turned to Nadei as they talked.

"Meh, I hoped that you'd say no." My second oldest brother huffed like a child rolling his eyes as he stretched in his seat and flipped Lio the bird when he thought that no one saw him.

And for the trillionth time, I laughed, my eyes crinkling as the two blond men bantered over what was better. Pancakes or crêpes which oddly enough was one hell of a competition but still questionable. 'Cause who compared those two?

I shook my head thinking of how they had a habit of turning any subject into a comparative contest almost every time we sat together.

It was wholesome.

An adorableness, playfulness and humor fueled sibling banter that had my cheeks aching from how much I smiled. My heart swelled every time my brothers, my parents and my men talked and joked. Their smiles were engraved into the depths of my mind in a heartwarming tape rewinding itself.

Gods, It felt so good to have them all by my sides after what I missed. So relieving and joyful and I hoped it'd last like that.

Raising his hand in indulgence, Lorenzo chuckled and gestured to me. "Since we have different -uh- opinions, likings or whatever," he rolled his eyes not fearing to have them stuck in the back of his head with how much he did it. "Let's hear what Sorellina would pick and take her word for it. She'll be the judge."

All heads turned to me and I gulped seeing how serious my brothers were and I did what I did best. Not taking anyone's side and deflecting.

I pondered, "Personally, I'd probably say neither but if I had to pick then, Waffles for the win, Fratelli." I threw them an awkward peace sign.
(brothers)

Lio gasped horrified pretending to have been struck as he clutched at his right side. My brows arched in amusement muffling a laugh at the gesture. "Oh, my heart. Why betray me like that, Sorella? I thought you had taste." The bleached blond haired man fake cried wiping invisible tears.

"Your heart is on your left side, stronzo." Renzo snickered as the trio shook their heads simultaneously as if used to the show of feigned idiocy from Lio. "Bitch thought he ate." He added.

My face flushed as I wheezed trying to hold back an explosive fit of dying hyena- laughter at the offended look on Aurelio's face as he grumbled. "Now I really wish I was adopted. There's no way I'm related to this bully. You're a fucking Chad."