29/1/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  7 martyrs arrived at Nasser Hospital in Khan Yunis on Monday.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Burqa, west of Nablus.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the town of Sebastia, northwest of Nablus

#Urgent|  Zionist warplanes bombed a house in the Al-Jeneina neighborhood in central Rafah, causing no casualties

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft launched a raid on the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the village of Umm Safa, west of Ramallah.

#Urgent|  Resistants fire at the occupation forces after they stormed the entrance to Tulkarm camp.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Surif, north of Hebron.

The outcome of Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades’ attacks on occupation vehicles and sites yesterday, Monday:

🔻 Destruction of 3 occupation vehicles with “Tandum” shells on a fighting axis west of the Khan Yunis sector.

🔻Bombing a position of occupation vehicles and soldiers south of Tal al-Hawa in Gaza City with a barrage of regular 60 mm mortar shells.

🔻 Bombing the occupation sites east of Gaza with a (107) missile barrage.

#Urgent|  Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades - Rapid Response: “We are engaged in very violent clashes with live bullets and explosive devices in several different areas in the Tulkarm camp.”

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm Al-Arroub camp, north of Hebron.

#Urgent |  The occupation forces push new reinforcements towards Tulkarm camp in the West Bank

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Beitunia, west of Ramallah.

#Urgent|  Resistants target the occupation forces with heavy bullets and explosive devices during the storming of Tulkarm camp

#Follow |  Local sources: The occupation forces arrest the young man, Ayham Bahr, from his home in the village of Umm Safa, west of Ramallah.

An elderly Palestinian, over 100 years old, a witness to the Nakba, the various wars against the Palestinian people, the war of genocide, and the displacement from Khan Yunis.

#Urgent|  Continuous resistance and shooting towards the occupation forces during the ongoing storming of Tulkarm camp.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Azzun, east of Qalqilya.

#Follow |  Local sources: The occupation forces withdraw from the town of Beitunia, west of Ramallah, after arresting the young man, Ahmed Fayez Haboub, and vandalizing the contents of their shops.

#Urgent |  US Navy Commander: We are fighting a unique conflict, and no one has ever targeted commercial and American ships with anti-ship ballistic missiles.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  Palestinian Red Crescent: Update on the girl trapped in Gaza

▪️For more than three hours, the Red Crescent crew remained in contact with the child, Hind, to calm her down in light of her continuous appeal to evacuate her from the car, until coordination was made through the Palestinian liaison to send ambulances to the place.

▪️At approximately six o’clock, our crews arrived at the area where the child was trapped inside the vehicle that was shot near the Fares gas station in Gaza. Since then, we have lost contact with the crew, and until this moment we do not know whether our crews were able to reach the child or not.  .