15/2/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  A press statement issued by the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas:

🔻The claims of the spokesman for the terrorist occupation army, that the resistance used the Nasser Medical Complex and the Al-Amal Hospital in Khan Yunis, for military purposes, and his claim that his fascist army arrested members of the resistance there, is a new link in the series of lies that he spreads to justify the war crime and the scandalous violations against hospitals and the health sector in the Gaza Strip.  And his defeated army sought to remove it from service, as part of his government’s terrorist policy, targeting civilian structures in the Gaza Strip, and continuing the war of extermination and displacement that it waged against defenseless civilians.

We have repeatedly emphasized that the policy of the Palestinian resistance was, and still is, to neutralize public institutions, civilians, and the health sector from any military activities, and we have called on more than one occasion, the United Nations and the relevant organizations, for an international committee to enter to inspect hospitals and determine the falsehood of the occupation’s narrative, without our demand being met.  No response.

We renew our call on the international community and the United Nations to stand up to their legal and humanitarian responsibilities, and take the necessary measures to prevent the Nazi entity from destroying the remaining hospitals and medical points that do not meet the minimum level of medical care for our people, and to curb this fascist government and its Nazi policies, and to support the right of our people.  The Palestinian has the right to defend himself, regain his freedom, and self-determination.

#Urgent |  Hamas: The occupation army’s claim that the resistance used the Nasser Medical Complex and Al-Amal Hospital is a new link in its series of lies

#Urgent |  Hamas: On more than one occasion, we called on the United Nations and relevant organizations for an international committee to enter to inspect hospitals and determine the falsehood of the occupation’s narrative, but our request received no response.

#Urgent |  Al-Qassam Brigades:

Today, our mujahideen fought fierce armed clashes with heavy and medium weapons with enemy forces penetrating the areas of the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.

🔻They targeted the reinforced Zionist forces
With vehicles with "Al-Yassin 105" shells and "TBG" anti-fortification shells and explosive devices.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Spokesman for the Ministry of Health in Gaza, Dr.  Ashraf Al-Qudra: More than 20 patients are still in the Emergency and Surgical Department at Nasser Medical Complex without any care

#Urgent |  Confrontations broke out between young men and the occupation forces in the village of Aboud, Ramallah District

#Follow |  Professor of Political Science and Media Dr.  Mahmoud Fatafta: What is happening in Gaza will have unimaginable dimensions and repercussions on the future of the bastard state, “Israel.”

#Follow |  Professor of Political Science and Media Dr.  Mahmoud Fatafta: The Palestinian state will be built and “Israel” will inevitably disappear

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft carried out a raid between the cities of Khan Yunis and Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

#Follow |  The occupation forces fire tear gas bombs towards the Palestinians at the entrance to the Jalazoun camp, north of Ramallah

#Urgent |  An explosion was heard in the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Crossings Authority: A significant decline in the number of aid trucks entering the Gaza Strip for more than a week, due to the continued closure of the Kerem Shalom crossing by settlers.