27/2/2024

🔻The difference between a soldier and a soldier... An American soldier did not calm down as he saw the children of Gaza dying, so he stood in front of the occupation embassy in America and burned himself, calling for freedom for Palestine.
As he walked and spoke via the live broadcast, he said: Are you not ashamed of yourselves? Are you not ashamed? How can you live while watching the children of Gaza die?

🔻Urgent: Part of the aid dropped by the Jordanian Air Force to the Gaza Strip falls into the sea and fishermen are trying to retrieve it.

Military aircraft launch a raid
  In Rafah, west of Al-Kuwaiti Hospital,,

Urgent |  The German Chancellor: We explicitly warn against launching a large-scale attack on #Rafah, and a humanitarian catastrophe must be prevented there.

The raid targeted a house inhabited by residents in Rafah, west of Al-Kuwaiti Hospital.

Al-Quds Brigades:
We targeted two Zionist military vehicles with RBG shells around the Doula Junction in the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood, south of Gaza City.

My brothers, we want donations for the poor people from today, so that, God willing, next Tuesday, we will give them to the poor people how many days before Ramadan so that they can bring things to their homes. People who are chaste and intoxicated have frightened you, our followers.
@Jenin24_bot

No one keeps sending, help us. Someone is upset. We are not opening a bank. We want to punch someone we know personally. They need a degree. May God bless you.

#Video/ Scenes of military equipment and personal belongings of enemy soldiers seized by Al-Aqsa Brigades fighters after the clash with a special Zionist special force south of the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood.

#Al-Aqsa Flood

Al-Aqsa Brigades - Military Media

Now missile barrages from Lebanon towards Israeli positions in northern occupied Palestine,,
🚀🚀🚀

🔻Invitations for widespread participation in the activities of the National Day of Rage, tomorrow, Tuesday.  In support of Gaza and the prisoners, marches and vigils will begin at 12 noon in the cities of the West Bank.

Repeat, O our people in Gaza, God is sufficient for me only.

♦️Occupation forces storm the Al-Makhfiya neighborhood in the city of Nablus

Explosion in an experimental embryo,,

Sirens sound in the Margaliot area in the Upper Galilee on the border with #Lebanon,,

Urgent |  Israeli Channel 12: 3 missiles launched from southern #Lebanon fell in Margaliot, Finger of Galilee,,

In the name of God, the most gracious, the most merciful
“They rejoice in what God has given them of His bounty, and they rejoice over those behind them who have not joined them. There is no fear upon them, nor will they grieve.” God Almighty has spoken the truth.

With the highest signs of pride and pride, the Al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine, present to our struggling Palestinian people and to the Arab and Islamic nations, both of the two martyred warriors:
-Ahmed Muhammad Halawa (33 years old), “Abu Alaa.”
- Hussein Walid Awad (28 years old), “Abu Ali.”
One of the heroes of the Martyr Ali Al-Aswad Brigade - Syrian Square.
They rose on the borders of occupied Palestine in southern Lebanon as part of the Al-Aqsa Flood Battle while performing their combat duty. The Al-Quds Brigades confirm that they will remain steadfast on the path of jihad and resistance until liberation and return.

“It is a jihad of victory or martyrdom.”

Al-Quds Brigades
16 Shaaban 1445 AH
Corresponding to 2-26-2024